𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila poofed into Julie's school, alone. She had waited an hour for the boys to show, but unlike them, she didn't want to be late.

Leila looked around the empty halls, noise from the auditorium echoing down them. It was like a part of her expected them to show up, to be there. Yet a piece of her, in the back of her head, was telling her they wouldn't, that people break promises.

She had broken a couple of promises too... thinking of Rose and Jasper, her life in general really, she felt guilty. She hadn't just broken promises to her friends, she had broken promises with herself.

She had spent years dealing with that after she returned but she wasn't sure she would ever truly be over it.

Leila sighed. "Better find Julie." The girl was probably already looking for the boys, worrying no doubt, and she wanted to help though she had a feeling she wouldn't be able to do much. Maybe if she could sing, or dance or something. But she couldn't.

Not anymore, not outside Caleb's club.

Eating wasn't the only thing Caleb could let ghosts do.

"Julie." Leila called poofing behind the girl. She had gone into the auditorium and soon spotted Julie, but she was on stage and Leila didn't feel like going through a bunch of high schoolers.

"Ahh!" Julie screamed, wide-eyed as she looked at Leila who she knew nobody else could see.

The singer sighed and walked to a side after smiling at a passer-by. Leila followed her. "Where are the boys?" Julie asked.

"I... don't know." Leila admitted, Julie's face instantly fell. "But they'll be here."

"Are you sure?" Julie asked nervously.

Leila nodded a confident smile on her face despite the pit in her stomach telling her otherwise. "I'm sure." She responded. "Your outfit looks amazing," Leila commented finally taking notice of Julie's clothes.

A soft smile was on her face, she recognized them. "Those Rose's?"

Julie's eyes widened as if remembering something. "Yeah." Julie answered, "I forgot you knew her."

Leila bit her lip.

"How did you know her?" Julie asked curiously.

Leila shrugged. "We were..." Leila's smile grew, "Friends."

Images of Rose laughing and smiling that smile that was only for Leila appeared in her mind. Yeah, Leila thought looking down, friends.