𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila landed beside Reggie gracefully on the beach while the boys stumbled a bit, shaking their heads as if to brush the strange feeling off. She remembered when she was still getting used to all of it and couldn't help but chuckle as Reggie held her close as he balanced himself.

After a moment, the boys all composed themselves and began to look around the beach for their old friend's house. "Where is it?" Luke asked irritated already.

Leila took a deep breath before she began to look around for the house — mansion — as well. It didn't take long for her to find it, the boys were just looking in the wrong area she supposed, she took a shaky breath and pointed her finger to the large house on the cliff.

"I think that's it." She called to them hesitantly.

Luke and Reggie immediately looked at the house while Alex looked at his sister in concern. "Are you okay?" He asked softly from her left side, knowing their friends would be able to hear but not caring.

Leila nodded, chewing on her lip, "Yeah." She told him unable to take her eyes off the mansion, her mind glued to the man who lived there, "Just can't wait for this to be over."

Alex nodded, looking over at the house with a frown. "I've been wanting to get this guy since that day." He practically growled out, knowing only his sister would truly understand his words.

"I can't believe he could do something like this." Luke said staring at the house still.

"I can." Alex and Leila responded in unison, making Reggie and Luke glance at them in confusion despite knowing they wouldn't tell them about it.

Maybe soon. They hoped they would be able to soon.

"Let's do this." Luke said yet he didn't move or even poof over to the house until Alex intertwined their hands, giving him an encouraging squeeze as his other grasped Leila's free hand.

Within seconds, Luke, Reggie, Alex, and Leila were all standing in Bobby Wilson's house, although he was now known as Trevor.

They instantly began to look around, wandering all over, Leila stuck by Reggie's side, following him like the lost puppy she felt like she was in that moment.

She didn't dare look around, she couldn't.

"Bobby's house is ridiculous!" Alex called from where he stood looking at all of his platinum records along the wall. "Have you seen these platinum records?"

"Platinum?" Reggie asked spinning around, for the first time, Leila didn't follow, her eyes glued to a picture hanging on the wall.

Luke was bending down to look at a record on the other side, standing before he spoke, none of them seeming to notice Leila's current dilemma.