𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

"You guys have a crowd." Leila grinned as she peeked out the studio door, her head going straight through it.

"Sweet!" Reggie exclaimed from where he waited impatiently for their cue, "Any cheerleaders?"

Leila scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I think I'm gonna go watch from in front." She told them, poofing out before anyone could say another word.

Luke groaned in exasperation, looking at Reggie, "Dude."

Reggie looked at his friend confused, "What?"

"You're an idiot." Alex told him plainly.

"She likes you, Reggie." Julie said shaking her head, "And she does not like cheerleaders."

Reggie looked even more confused now, but Alex cut him off before he could get a word out, "And that's our cue." He said pointing to the door as it opened to reveal Julie to the crowd.

♫♪♫♪

Leila watches from the crowd with a smile as Julie sits down at her piano nervously, taking in a breath as the crowd cheers her on, she looks down and begins.

"Running from the past, tripping on the now. What is lost can be found, it's obvious." Julie looks up at the crowd as they cheer and whoop, "and like a rubber ball, we come bouncing back, we all get a second act inside of us."

The fake projector clicks on as Alex beats his drums, the whole band kicking in and appearing behind Julie with a flash of light as the crowd gasp and cheer.

"I believe, I believe that we're just one dream, away from who we're meant to be. That we're standing on the edge of-" Julie sings as Leila stands in the crowd.

Reggie finds her face in the crowd and she smiles at him, doing a little wave, but he quickly looks away, a blush on his cheeks that she couldn't quite see with the bright lights pouring down on him. She frowned, focusing in on Julie instead though her eyes always found him again.

"Something big, something crazy, our best is yet unknown," Julie sings coming over to Reggie and dancing with him as he grins, happy to have a distraction from the blonde in his crowd that brought up confusing feelings and thoughts, "that this moment is ours to own," Julie turns back to Alex giving him a grin that he returned before facing the crowd again, unbeknownst to the frown Luke had when she didn't give him a mere second of attention, "cause we're standing on the edge of great!"