𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

"It's something I need to do alone." Leila told her brother who's frown deepened as he wondered what she needed to talk to Julie about.

Alex didn't say anything about his questions, merely nodding in reply. "Yeah, I'll just be out in the studio." He told her before smiling at her and poofing away leaving his sister alone in the hallway.

Leila took a deep breath as she shook her hands gently by her side, gaining the courage to speak with the lifer inside the room. Leila hesitantly approached the door, knocking on it reluctantly.

"Who is it?" Julie called, expecting it to be either her dad or her brother.

What Julie was not expecting was for the young ghost girl to walk into the room, straight through the door she had just knocked on. "You can touch things?" Julie asked in shock.

Leila nodded biting her lip, "Yeah I've been a ghost longer, I know more than the boys." She explained softly. "But that's not why I'm here."

Julie nodded. "Right," she drawled out, "And why exactly are you here?" Julie questioned, "I mean I don't even know your name."

Leila's eyes widened as she realized Julie didn't know her name. "Sorry bout that. I'm Leila, Alex's sister." She told her, offering her hand but slowly pulling it back as Julie paid no mind to it, "Okay... anyway, I just came to say I understand."

Julie furrowed her brows in confusion. "What?" She questioned.

"I understand how you feel, with the whole music thing and the people thinking you're fragile." She explained, "I get it." She shrugged.

"You do?" Julie asked in disbelief.

Leila sighed. "Yeah after their deaths, I couldn't sing. I always sang with them, they were my music. When I was finally able to sing without them, I found out I physically couldn't sing anymore." She explained causing Julie to look at the girl in a new light, her entire demeanor changing. "After something happened, everyone looked at me like I would break if they said a word about... it." Julie assumed she was talking about the band's death as she nodded along, she was wrong and if Leila had it her way, she would never know it.

"What I'm trying to say is, if you want to talk to someone, I'm here." Leila told the girl.

Julie nodded, offering a small smile. "Thanks, Leila, I mean it."

Leila nodded. "No problem." She told her, wondering if she should tell her what else she wanted to tell the girl. She decided against it as she spoke, "I should probably go now, the boys are waiting."

Julie nodded, speaking before the girl could walk out, or rather poof, out of the room, "See you later Leila." Julie studied the girl who offered a smile before disappearing from view.