𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

"Where have you been?!" Luke exclaimed as Leila smiled sheepishly.

Reggie stared at her with wide eyes, "Yeah you like disappeared!" He added.

Leila shrugged nervously as she rubbed her arm, "I wanted to talk to Julie." She told them.

"Julie? But she was here?" Reggie asked in confusion as he stood next to Luke who had at some point moved closer to Leila, now only a few feet in front of Leila.

Leila shook her head. "I talked to her before she came in here, Reg." She explained patiently.

"Oooh!" Reggie responded, nodding his head. "That makes sense."

Leila chuckled before Luke brought her attention back to him. "Okay, how long have you been there?"

Leila bit her lip anxiously as she shrugged once more. "Since Julie came in?" She answered nervously.

"What?!" Luke exclaimed, always the ball of energy.

Leila winced at the loud noise which Reggie noticed as he moved just a step closer to her, aching to comfort her, something that if Luke knew he would tease him about it for an eternity, which was now apparently possible.

"How did we not notice you?" Luke asked in shock.

Leila shrugged offering a small grin. "I guess I'm just that good." She joked anxiously.

Luke went to say something until Reggie interrupted, changing the subject for Leila who obviously did not enjoy the current one. "How about we work on the new song now?"

Luke was quick to agree, always ready, and willing to work on a new song or anything involving music. "Yeah sounds good!" Luke beamed already heading to the piano to work on their new song with Julie's dream box lyrics.

Reggie didn't follow Luke, not immediately at least. He looked at Leila first, hoping by some miracle she would want to join, to spend time with not only him but Luke as well. "Do you want to help Lei?" He asked hopefully, an excited gleam in his eyes.

Leila hated to be the one to make that gleam, that hope go away, but she couldn't. "Reg— I can't." She shook her head.

Luke gave her a strange look as Reggie looked heartbroken, Leila recognized Luke's look as confusion when he spoke, "What's up with you and music lately?"