𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila landed in the studio, her hand intertwined with Alex's, beside Alex stood Luke who had Reggie beside him.

Alex still wasn't the best at poofing so Leila had helped him get to the studio safely while Luke and Reggie stumbled a bit, Alex didn't know about this, assuming he was just lucky as he let go of her hand and stepped away.

"What's going on?" Alex asked Leila sternly, his arms crossed.

Luke and Reggie stood up straight at this, standing beside their blond friend as they too wanted answers from the female blonde.

"Yeah, what was up with you and Willie?" Reggie asked in a mix of confusion and curiosity, a hint of jealousy in his voice that only Luke and Alex noticed.

Leila sighed, turning away from the boys and walking over to the couch where she sat down. "Nothing." She told them stubbornly.

Luke huffed. "Yeah okay and Reggie can surf."

"Hey!" Reggie chimed in, "I can surf." He pouted.

The summer before they became ghosts, Reggie had tried to surf to get a certain girl to like him after seeing her always watching the surfers in awe, he did it alone and failed but told all his friends including the girl that he could and that he was quite good at it too. What he didn't know was that said girl and his friends were at the beach that day and watched him fail at surfing although they never had the heart to tell him, going along with it and agreeing to never tell what they saw.

Luke glanced at his friend knowingly before looking at Leila again, "Why were you so against us going to see this Caleb guy? If he can help us, we should."

"You can't!" Leila exclaimed a little too fast, she sunk back into the couch, "You can't, Luke. He won't help you."

"How do you know that?" Alex asked looking between Luke, who seemed very determined, and Leila who was currently in her protective mode. He wanted to listen to Leila, after her previous reaction, he wasn't sure if he wanted to go to this Caleb guy, but Willie wouldn't send them to someone who was bad and Luke wanted this so bad...

Leila sighed with a shrug. "I just do." She mumbled.

"No, that's not good enough." Luke shook his head, "If you have a good reason for us not to go, tell us." He told her stubbornly.

Leila stayed quiet, her eyes going to her lap. She did have a reason, a very good reason, however, she couldn't just tell them. And even if she did, who was to say they would believe her? It seemed all Luke cared about right now is revenge anyway...