𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟺

𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟺

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

There was a week until Christmas and the studio was empty.

Okay, it wasn't actually empty the studio had become fairly cluttered after Luke and Alex moved in and Reggie practically moved in, even before that the studio had always been cluttered but never this much.

So the studio wasn't empty, but it wasn't decorated for Christmas either. There's no lights hung, no Christmas tree, no stockings, not even a stupid mistletoe and Leila did not like it.

The holiday season was always something the band enjoyed whether together or with their families, but this year was different.

Luke had run away from his home a week ago, Reggie's parents were fighting more so he was staying at the studio nearly every night, and Alex had been kicked out of their home, Bobby had gone on a Christmas vacation after some pushing from the band as they insisted the unfortunate personal events not ruin their bandmates vacation.

The boys weren't the only ones that had something going on, Leila had been spending more time at the studio something all the boys thought was because she felt bad or in a better version that she just wanted to spend time with them, but the truth was Leila hadn't been getting along with her parents and she was sick and tired of hearing them belittle Alex just because of who he liked like he wasn't part of their family.

Yeah, it wasn't just them, they were all going through a rough time right now, however unlike the boys, Leila chose to focus on something else.

Well to be completely honest, she was like the boys, because rather than working through things and figuring it out, she chose to throw herself into something else, in her case that was making this Christmas the best Christmas yet for Sunset Curve, in the boys' case it was throwing themselves into their music, so at the end of the day, she was actually a lot like them.

Leila pursed her lips as she looked around the studio seemingly offended by how plain the walls were, with no decorations in sight.

She had just gotten back to the after her dance practice, her bag thrown carelessly by the door. The boys were already there, minus Bobby, of course, Luke was writing something down in his songbook while Reggie was tuning his bass and Alex was twirling his drumsticks as he watched his sister.

"What's wrong Lei?" Alex finally called out to her bringing his friend's attention to the girl.

Leila shook her head, smiling at her brother. "It's nothing."