𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Alex stared at the closed studio doors with sadness and guilt written across his face as he ignored Bobby's glares.

"Alex." Luke, Alex's best friend, bandmate, and ex-boyfriend, called.

Alex hummed in acknowledgment never turning away from the doors as if Leila would come in without him knowing if he did.

"What just happened?" Luke asked.

"Yeah and who is this guy you two were talking about?" Reggie questioned next, his arms crossed over his stomach as his brows furrowed in confusion and concern, wishing he could wrap Leila up in his arms and hide her from the world, taking away any and all pain she had ever felt.

Alex shook his head, forcing himself to turn away from the doors, "I can't tell you." He told them softly.

"You can't or won't?" Luke asked worried about his honorary little sister.

Alex sighed, "I promised her Luke."

Bobby cleared his throat as he pushed himself off the wall he had been leaning on, "It's getting late I have to go home, my parents are waiting." He told them staring at Alex.

"Alright, dude." Reggie said brushing it off.

Alex tensed as his bandmate put a rough hand on his shoulder, holding it harder than he had to before he patted it roughly. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Bobby said sending one last subtle glare to Alex before he left, ignoring the crying girl he passed by when he walked out.

"What was that?" Luke questioned immediately noticing how Alex relaxed once their bandmate left.

"It's nothing." Alex told him.

Luke went to say something however Reggie didn't pay any more attention to the conversation as he caught the faint sound of a sob outside. Worry increasing with every step he took towards the door, Reggie rushed to help the girl.

"Leila." Reggie called as he slid the studio doors closed once he stepped out into the cold air.

Leila tensed, her sobs going silent as she turned to him. "What are you doing out here Reg?" Leila asked ignoring the crack in her voice as she spoke.

Reggie sighed, sitting down beside the girl. "I was worried about you." He still was.

Leila forced a smile, "Don't, I'm fine."

"No, you aren't," Reggie responded knowingly. "Do you want to talk about it at all?"

Leila shook her head as she wiped away some tears. "I don't know." She admitted quietly.

Reggie frowned and inched towards her until he was right next to her, tossing an arm over her shoulder he offered a smile. "That's alright we can just sit here."