𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

♪ 𝙻𝚎𝚒𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝙻𝚎𝚒𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

I ran out of the house as fast as possible, not looking back once as tears fell from my eyes, blurring my vision but I had been there enough not to need to really see where I was going, it was instinct at that point.

Moments later I arrived at the studio. Loud music could be heard from far away as I walked up the doors, trying to wipe away the tears as much as possible although they would know anyway, and banged on the doors loudly. The music disappeared and I could hear the familiar sound of pounding footsteps as someone came to answer the door.

The door slid open not a minute later to reveal Luke.

His face turned from annoyance from being interrupted to concern and confusion the second he saw me and took in my appearance. "Leila!" He stated with wide eyes, behind him I could hear the other boys, Bobby, Alex, and Reggie, asking questions to each other about why I was there and what was going on however I ignored them.

"Hey." I spoke nervously, shifting on my feet as I offered a hesitant smile. "Can I come in?"

Luke nodded immediately, "Of course Leila, come in." He told me however he didn't step back, he quickly realized this and stepped back so I could come in with a quiet "Oh right."

I chuckled and stepped in, the other boys turned to me, Alex and Reggie's eyes widened with concern as Bobby sighed and turned away uninterested. We've never gotten along and we both hated each other and knew it as well as knew the sky was blue.

"What happened?" Alex asked as he approached me worriedly.

I shook my head, "I couldn't stay there, Alex, I couldn't listen to them anymore," tears continued to fall down my face as I spoke, unable to hold it in in front of my twin. "I couldn't do it anymore and I didn't know where else to go." I choked back a sob as Alex brought me into his arms, catching me before I could collapse onto the floor like I felt I would.

"It's alright, Leila, I've got you, you're safe." Alex whispered softly as he held me close.

I heard footsteps approaching us as I buried my head into his shoulder, ignoring the world as I drowned in my brother's welcoming embrace. "You're always welcome here Leila. You're family." Luke's voice spoke softly as he wrapped his arms around me as well, joining the hug.

Before I knew it Reggie had joined as well and with all my boys holding me close, I felt at peace. Safe for the first time since Alex left home.

♪ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ♪

When I woke up on Luke's pull out couch, the boys sprawled out by my sides, I was reluctant to get up. I didn't want to move and have this all disappear, but I had to.

I glanced at a nearby clock, my eyes widening as the time as I jumped up, scrambling over Luke and Alex, who were on my right side, as I rushed to get off the bed. I then went over to a mirror and quickly brushed my hair out with my fingers so it didn't look too bad, I then took the hair tie I had used last night to put my hair in a ponytail which had become disheveled and loose after sleeping in it all night, and did another better ponytail before using the hair tie on my wrist to put my hair into a bun.

"Leila." Alex called tiredly I hummed as I looked over my outfit; loose blue jeans that flared at the ankles, and a gray sweater. They were not dancing clothes that were for sure, the jeans would do since they were my only options however I needed to find another shirt. Maybe the boys had something here... "What are you doing up?" Alex asked from behind me.

"I have dance in fifteen minutes." I answered as I went over to their clothes and rummaged through them to find something, anything, that I could wear to dance.

Reggie let out a groan, "Come back to bed Leila." He whined, a blush came to my face as I forced myself not to look back, his morning voice was enough to make me blush if I saw his morning hair and his bare chest I might just faint.

"I can't miss dance, Reg." I told him as I grabbed one of Alex's shirt, looking it over before nodding in acceptance, it would do.

"It's six in the morning, Leila." Alex whined as he got off the bed.

"Yeah and?" I replied going up to the bathroom to change without them seeing anything.

"It's too early." Luke piped up in a whine.

I rolled my eyes, "Not everyone gets up at eight, Luke." I told him as I slipped off the sweater and put on the shirt. It was a plain baby blue t-shirt and was far too big on me but that was alright. I could dance in it that was all that mattered.

With a nod to myself, I exited the bathroom to find the boys sitting on the edge of the pull-out couch with tired faces, luckily for me, Reggie had pulled on the shirt he had taken off when it got too hot last night. "Can you even dance in that?" Alex questioned suspiciously as he looked over my outfit.

I shrugged. It wouldn't feel too good and I wouldn't be able to do as much but I had to dance, I couldn't skip even just one practice before my big performance. "It'll work."

"You won't hurt yourself, right?" Reggie asked in concern as he stood up.

I shied away, it was a possibility, it was always a possibility however it did grow with these clothes. "I can always hurt myself dancing." I answered.

"It won't hurt you to miss one practice, Lee." Reggie told me as he stepped closer to me, his concern clear in his voice.

I spun around, irritated with everything. "Yes, it will Reginald. I have the biggest performance of my life in three weeks and if I miss even one practice I miss an opportunity to get better and I may lose my spot in the performance and that performance may get me a scholarship." I rambled sending him a glare, "So no I can't just miss a practice." I finished as I walked away and grabbed my shoes that I had thrown off the night before, quickly slipping them on and tying them.

"Leila." Reggie called softly.

I shook my head as I straightened up, finished tying my shoelaces, "I have to go Reg." I stressed to him.

He nodded, "I know, I'm sorry I just don't want you to get hurt." Reggie told me.

I sighed, "No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped." I replied, "I'll be back after dance." I told them before I left the studio and walked off, not wanting to be late.

I have to go, I told myself as I walked away wishing I could stay there with them all day.

♪𝟷,𝟸𝟶𝟸 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 ♪

Hey weirdos! Here's the first chapter of Her Second Chance this is set two weeks before their performance at the Orpheum, as the dates change (by weeks) I'll put them like Two Weeks before The Orpheum, etc. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and if you do please be sure to...

Vote,

Comment,

And...

Be a weirdo! Buh bye! ❤️❤️