11. The phone call

"Well, they are not entirely wrong. You and Cedric would be really cute together."

Ginny said after I told them everything and I saw that Hermione agreed with her .

"No, Cedric is a good friend. Nothing more."

I shook my head and stood up.

"And how are you going to ask George? I mean, you already thought about how you would ask, right?"

I looked at the ground to avoid hermione's piercing gaze.

"You have no idea how to ask him, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Okey, apart from me ..... Do you already have someone to got with?"

I looked expectantly at Hermione and Ginny. Both shook their heads.

„No need to hurry, the yule ball is in 2 months! We have enough time!"

Hermione and I agreed.

-----------------------
A week later, Hermione and I went tot he great Hall with Harry and Ron. The two really wanted to see who would throw their name into the goblet of fire.

Hermione sat down and opened a book and I sat in a row above her. I saw a student from Beauxbaton enter the great hall. I think her name was Fleur Delacour, but I didn't remember exactly. She went over to the goblet of fire and threw a piece of parchment into the blue flame. Everyone around them cheered and applauded.

Shortly after her, Cedric stormed into de Halle. He must have been out in the rain, obviously, because his hair and clothes were wet. His friends were with him. They cheered for him and pushed him close to the goblet of fire. He also threw a piece of parchment into the fire with his name on it. He glanced over at me before turning back to his friends. They all ran away laughing.

Only a few minutes later Viktor Krum entered the hall accompanied by two other people. Hermione also looked up from her book and watched Viktor toss his name into the goblet of fire. The two kept eye contact before Viktor left the hall again. The chemistry between the two was definitely right. Even if Viktor was a lot older.

"Hey Y/N, are you so impressed by the sight of Viktor?"

Harry asked mockingly and Ron had to grin too.

„You should look at Hermione!"

i say and they agreed.

Suddenly Fred and George rushed into the hall and all the students began to applaud and cheer like crazy. They both held a small vessel in their hand. They high five with a few students before they stopped in front of the goblet of fire.

"And What are you going to do?"

I asked mockingly

"You are only 16, so you are not allowed to take part!"

i said and looked at them confused.

Both of them held a little bottle with something dark in it in front of my nose

„Aging potion"

they said at the exact same time.

"It's not going to work. "

 said Hermione, who had now closed her book. The two of them sat down to the right and left of her.

"And why is that, Granger?"

"Do you see that?"

she asked, pointing to the circle around the goblet of fire an age line,

„Dumbledore himself drew it. And that stupid, pathetic aging potion won't work. "