3. Why was he mad?

Y/N POV:

  After we had played a round of Monopoly (of course Hermione won) we all went to our dorms. I was sharing a dorm with Hermione, Ginny and Angelina. Since Ginny and especially Hermione were my closest friends, it was even better to sleep in a dorm with them. Of course I also got along very well with Angelina, but no one could listen as well as Ginny, or give as good advice as Hermione. 

Exhausted, I let myself fall onto my bed. Hermione and Ginny did the same. The two fell asleep immediately. But I stayed a little awake and thought about the game night.

George and I had sat on the sofa together. To be precise...we had been sitting pretty close next to each other the sofa. Once he had even put his hand on my thigh. I wasn't sure if he did in on purpose, but I liked it. I think I might had blushed a little bit, hopefully no one had noticed. I had to face the truth....I had fallen for George...This sounded so damn cheesy but sadly it was the truth. I didn't even know why such an unimportant thing meant so much to me, but it did.

With a smile on my face, and the thoughts at George, I finally fell asleep.

------------------------

The next day I had planned to meet George after class in the library to study for the final exam in Potions tomorrow. After class I put on some makeup and perfume, and finally made my way to the library.... On my way to the library, I came across Fred.

But he didn't look really happy. To be exact, he looked almost angry. Is he okay? ....

„Hey Freddie, is everything alright? You seem pretty an..."

„Not now y/n okay! I don't need your advice right now, you. did. ENOUGH!"

What did I do? The last time I saw him, he was happy and nice to me. What happened that made him so angry? And why the fuck did he blame it on me? Fucking bitch.

I felt my blood started to boil and my eyes started to get watery. I didn't want to cry but people shouting at me was just....let's say a childhood trauma...

„What the fuck Fred?! Are you kidding? See, I don't know what your goddamn problem is but it's definitely not my fault so don't fucking blame it on me asshole!"

I looked at him in anger and I saw him relax and then he wanted to say something.

„Y/N I'm sorry I..."

„You can keep it to yourself. after shouting at me in front of half Hogwarts you can kindly keep it."

I turned around and walk away. Tears building up in my eyes.

Fred was my best friend. Right now I needed him the most. Now that I had a crush on George, it was even worse if he was mad at me. PLUS I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW FOR WHAT HE WAS MAD!

I wiped away my tears and entered the library, hoping it wasn't obvious that I had cried. I saw George sitting in the corner oft the library, not paying attention to the book in front of him. I walked towards him and sat down next to him.

„Y/N! What happend? Why did you cry?"

Yeah that did not work out.

„ I... it's nothing important Georgie really..."

„Y/N.. " he looked at me seriously, and I knew that he wouldn't stop until I told him about what happened.

He took my hands and put them into his.

„You know you can tell me everything. I'm your best friend."

unfortunately only, I wish we were more....omg concentrate!

I looked at his eyes and he looked straight into mine. His hazel brown eyes looked at me in worry.

His eyes are so beautiful.

„Fine..On my way here I met Fred. He seemed pretty mad so I asked him what was wrong and he started shouting at me out of nowhere. I don't even know what I did wrong or if I even did something wrong. "

My eyes started to get watery again so George hugged me tightly.

„Hey, come here. It's going to be alright. He probably only had a bad day."

He kissed me on the forehead and for one second, just one tiny second it feels like we were more than friends. In reality, of course, we weren't. 

I pulled away, even tho I actually didn't wanted to. If I had the chance, I would sit here and hug him forever, but I think if Fred saw us like this, he would be even more mad. I wiped away my tears.

„Let's concentrate on Potions, alright? "

He looked a little dissapointed.

„Yeah, you're right."

After we finished studying I walked back to my dorm. My eyes were still a little red from crying but I didn't care. All I wanted now was to tell Hermione what happened. The incident with Fred and especially the meeting with George. I HAD to tell someone. 

------------------------------

I'm sorry this part is really short. I didn't have enough time to write more ..... I will try to write more in the future.