17. It's Riddle

-Fucking Psychopath

The next morning Dumbledore told all the students to meet in the great hall. There was a huge whisper. Everyone wondered what was so important at this time.

"Attention students!" he suddenly shouted at such a volume that all students instantly became quiet.

"I know it will surely have surprised some of you here why I called you together so early. The reason is that we have to welcome two new students. I know that many will wonder why something like this is happening in the middle oft he school year, but I ask you Nevertheless to welcome our new students! Welcome Nicholas Hunter and Olivia Y/LN together with me! "

All the students applauded loudly when the door of the great hall opened and a tall handsome boy and a small brown-haired girl came walking in. Fred, George, Hermione, Ginny and also Harry and Ron turned around to me and looked at me in amazement.

"Didn't you mean you were an only child?" Ron asked confused.

Please not her! Liv was the last thing I could use this year.

"She's my cousin, unfortunately."

"Why unfortunately? She look so nice." Harry said and turned to my cousin who was walking over to Dumbledore.

"She looks more innocent than she actually is, believe me, she can ruin your life faster than you can say'Quidditch' and I speak from experience."

Hermione frowned. "She is 2 years younger than you how can she ruin your life?"

I rolled my eyes slightly. "You will see."

Dumbledore began to speak again. "Of course we would like to start by assigning the two of your houses."

The tall boy sat down on the little chair first, and as with the first years, Professor McGonnigal put the sorting hat on him too. He didn't hesitate for a second.

"Slytherin!"

he shouted and the table on the far left burst into jubilation.

"Olivia Y / LN."

Suddenly a couple of the students went quiet and turned to me.

Not Gryffindor Not Gryffindor, I prayed.

"Gryffindor!"

Great! This was going to be a great year.

"Hey, what's wrong?" asked George, taking my hand.

"It's nothing, I'm all right. Can we get back to the common room as soon as we can? Please?" I looked at him pleadingly.

"Of course, sweetheart." he nodded and took my hand.

Less than 10 minutes after George and I sat down on the big sofa, all the Gryffindors came back.

"Y/N I thought you were an only child."

"You never said you had siblings."

"Why didn't you tell us about your sister?"

and many more questions.

"Damn it she is NOT my goddamn sister !!!" I called so that the whole Gryffindor common room could hear it.

"Cousin!" yelled Olivia in a high-pitched voice, who had just come into the common room.

"Let me give you a big hug!"

but I just didn't feel like it at all. She was probably the last person I wanted to hug.