24. The spell

-"You're a genius!"

I woke up in my bed in my dorm. When I finally opened my eyes I looked around and jumped up quickly. After I few seconds of thinking I realised that George had probably carried me back to my dorm yesterday...

I let out a sigh and walked over to my closet. On my way there I tripped over a pair of shoes and fell on the floor with a loud noise.

"Fucking-" I got up and kicked the shoes aside.

"Don't make such a row, it's Saturday morning!" Ginny muttered and turned around to continue to sleep.

Even Hermione was still asleep, not like her at all. Usually she would be the first one to wake up in the morning. But maybe she just needed some rest...

I shrugged my shoulders and went to the bathroom to get ready. I had planned to go to Hogsmeade today and then to the library, maybe I would take Draco to Hogsmeade with me ....

FUCK, DRACO! I wanted to take him for a walk after dinner in the great hall yesterdayl. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

He would probably be pissed off at me. After what happened with Olivia yesterday I just didn't think of it anymore. Shit I was so stupid!

I put on gray mom jeans and a black long-sleeved top as quickly as I could, as it was starting to get warmer. And I quickly put on some make-up. I wanted to get to Draco's dorm as fast as I could so I just brushed my hair quickly and then hurried out.

"Please, please be there." I whispered to myself as I made my way to the Slytherin common room.

A thousand thoughts shot through my head. On the one hand I knew Draco wouldn't be angry right away, on the other hand I knew that he shouldn't be joked with. I knocked, almost pounding, loudly on the door of the common room.

"Oh come on!" I yelled and turned around again, frustrated because no one was opening.

"Don't shout like that, it's only 9 o'clock!" it came from behind.

I turned around startled and saw the blond boy walking towards me.

"Oh god, I was looking for you, I'm so sorry that I forgot about you that evening, I had completely forgotten about it. After the incident with Olivia there-"

I spoke so quickly that it was almost impossible to understand a word.

"Take a breath! Relax, I'm not angry. Admittedly, I was a bit surprised when you just left the great hall, but as you can see I survived it."

I let out a relieved sigh. "You're not mad?" I raised a brow and looked a bit confused

"Believe me, I've been through a lot worse. Plus I liked what you did with Olivia that evening." he grinned at me.

"I actually wanted to go to Hogsmeade and then to the library." I explained to him.

"Care if I join you? I wanted to get some butterbeer anyways."

"Sounds great. " I smiled.

We started walking through the corridors, heading outside the castle when suddenly a question I had always asked myself came up in my head again.

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at him.

"Yes sure go ahead!"

"Why do you prefer to go with me instead of your other friends?"

I had wondered about that for a long time. Why did he chose a Gryffindor girl when he had his other Slytherin friends?

"Because you're the only girl that doesn't want more than friendship plus the fact that you're the only one with whom I don't have to pretend I don't have any feelings or emotions."

𝐼𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑦 -  𝐺𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara