21. Together

-Back to Hogwarts...

I stood there and couldn't move at all, I just stared at him in shock. It must have looked pretty stupid because he looked at me questionably.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry to disturb you guys like that, but I need to talk to you."

At that moment I got a clear thought again. Never, all I wanted was a little distance from him and now he even followed me home.

Where did he even get my address from ?!

I clutched the door handle and tried to slam the door in front of him, but he was faster and quickly put his foot between the door frame.

Damn it!

"Please?" at the sound of his voice, I felt a sting in my chest. I had longed for him and now that he was here I wanted to send him away again. And I remembered my mother's words 'You should at least give him the chance to explain it'. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

I looked up at him and made the huge mistake of looking him in the eyes.

Shit ... His eyes were my weak point, and he knew it as well as I did.

I quickly looked away and took a step to the side to let him in. I saw my mother look around the corner and look him up and down. I think after what I told her about him she wasn't so sure if she shoud still like him anymore.

I sat down on the sofa and pointed to an armchair in which he could sit down. I tried to hold back and not yell at him, slap him, or even burst into tears. So I just looked at him coldly and didn't show any emotion. I wasn't sure what to say.

What do you say to the boy who cheated on you with his cousin?

I looked at him in silence. I could see the sadness in his eyes that he had carried with him. He had eye bags and his hair was a complete mess. He looked like he hadn't slept in ages and I was sure it had to be like that. There was an embarrassing silence so I just said:

"What do you want to talk about?"

How stupid am I ?! It was obvious what he wanted to talk about.

I tried not to die of embarrassment, but George didn't seem to mind the question at all.

"You're coming pretty inconvenient." I added.

"I wanted to explain it to you ..." he started and looked up from the floor, straight into my eyes.

Not again, pull yourself together y/n!

"Give me a good reason to listen to you ..." I said calmly, but I knew that you could clearly hear in my voice how hurt and angry I was.

I looked down at the floor and looked at the carpet just so as not to look into his eyes again.

"Because it hurt you as much as it hurt me ..." he also avoided eye contact and looked at the floor.

"You? It hurt YOU?"

All of a sudden I looked over at him and raised my eyebrows.

Then why did he fucking kiss her.

"Believe it or not, but I didn't want this to happen. I ... I mean ... I tried to pull away but it didn't work."

I was so confused. "What the hell do you mean by 'it didn't work'? It's up to you to pull back."

"m-my feet ... they ... they didn't move ..." he got nervous ... why did he get nervous?

"Are you kidding ?! There isn't even a spell wich could do something like that...Stop making things up and tell me the damn truth!" while I said that I got up from my seat and literally yelled at him.