𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

This chapter is NOT part of the story!!!!

So this is really hard to say. But there are lots of things going on in my life right now so I won't be able to update the story every 3-4 days. I really try to feed you guys with new chapters as often as I can and even in hard times I kept writing cause sometimes it is the only thing that keeps me motivated and happy but right now it's just hard for me to write new chapters. I will still try to at least post once a week but I just want you guys to know, in case I don't. 

I hope you guys aren't dissapointed or mad or anything. I will try to post the next chapter as soon as possible but from that point it might take longer than usual. I'm really sorry and I also feel a bit guilty but I think it's the best thing for me to do right now.

I will let you know when things get better and I can update more often..

I also made an instagram account so I can communicate with you guys better because you really mean a lot to me. I want to involve you guys more so I will ask a few questions in my story and it would help me a lot while writing the next chapters if you could check it out and awnser some of the questions. The instagram name is  thatt_bitxh.

I really hope you understand it and I love you guys <3 have a great day (and thank you so much for 16k ily!!!!) 

-L