27. Fred POV

A.N: Like always, I recommend music to this chapter! For the first part I personaly find Atlantis by Seafret fits good but It's up to you guys.

Fred POV:

Me and George escorted y/n to the library. It was maybe a bit exaggerated following her around the castle but she was still my best friend and whoever messed with her messed with me and George at the same time. I would not leave her until we knew who did this to her. She did not deserve this and I would not let something like this happen to her again.

y/n was and is still important to me, even if I knew that I was not as important to her as he was .....

We walked through the door of the library and y/n went straight to one of the bookshelves. I looked around and spotted Angelina sitting alone at a table and waving to me, presumably asking me to sit down next to her. I turned around briefly and noticed that y/n and George were busy with each other again, as always. So I decided to sit down with her.

"Hello stranger." she grinning at me.

"Hello beautiful." I smiled and gave her a gently kiss on the forehead.

I looked over at George and y/n who didn't seem to have noticed that I wasn't with them anymore.

Fred pull yourself together!

I agreed to their relationship because I wanted them both to be happy, and obviously they were. I should stop my thinking about it so much.

"Freddie are you all right?" Angelina put an arm on my shoulder and looked at me with concern.

"Everything is okay," I nodded to her.

"Why did you even agree to their relationship if it bothers you so much?"

She knew me pretty well ...

"It doesn't bother me." I lied.

Angelina just raised an eyebrow and gave me an unbelievable look.

"It's just not like it was back then. Back then we did everything together and now I am always the one left out. I mean of course they're in a relationship but I haven't done anything with the both of them in...months." I sighed.

Angelina gave me a kiss on my cheek. "You are not completely alone, you have me. Talk to them about it."

She was probably right. For almost 3 months I hadn't said my opinion and let them do whatever they wanted but their promise that I wouldn't be the third wheel hadn't really worked out.

I thought it was mean that I thought so but when they had an argument I had hoped for a split second that they would become friends again but not lovers anymore. And I hated myself for the way I thought. They were both my closest friends. I should be happy for them instead of finding it unfair.

I tried to shake off all my thoughts and turned back to Angelina.

"Come here." I grinned and pulled her into my lap and gave her a long kiss.

I looked over to where y/n and George had stood and realized they had already left.

Wow they had been in the library VeRy long ....

"Okay, I can't watch you rack your brains." Angelina got up and pulled me outside by my sleeve.

"I'm not racking my brain, what are we doing out here?" I laughed and let her guide me.

She pulled me to the Quidditch pitch and suddenly stopped.

"Should I break my bones instead of racking my brain or what is your plan?" I laughed and waited for her to say something.