18. Why her?!

-Deatheater

It was early Monday morning, my absolute hate day. But anyways I had to get ready because after all, professor Snape wouldn't be waiting for me to join his class and I didn't want to have detention with Snape, probably the most horrible thing ever.

Hermione and Ginny were already on their way to their classrooms when I finished putting on my clothes and opened the door. In front of the door was the most handsome guy you could possibly meet.

"Morning love." George smiled and bent down to kiss me.

He lifted me off the floor for a moment which made me giggle.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him after he let me down again.

"Take you to your class." I gave him another kiss on the cheek.

"I love you Georgie."

"You're lucky cause I love you too and now let's go." He took my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine. 

His hand was almost twice as big as mine wich made it even better holding his hand. But as if I didn't deserve a nice day, Liv came out of her dorm in the moment we wanted to leave.

"Cousin so good to see you, and you too, handsome." she grinned. I just rolled my eyes at her and.

"Liv, he has a girlfriend and he's three years older, look for someone your age."

"I don't mind that he's older and the girlfriend won't last for long." She winked at George, who was trying to look somewhere, just not to Liv and pretending he hadn't heard her.

"We gotta go now." I pulled George after me before Liv could say another word.

My good mood was suddenly gone. All I wanted was to kill this bitch and have a great day with George. Why couldn't she accept he had a frcking girlfriend?

"Sweetie relax, she's not my type at all and she's your fucking cousin." George tried comforting me but it didn't really help.

"But she's still flirting with you even tho she knows very well that you have a girlfriend." I complained while we were walking to potions.

"Darling even if she WAS my type you're so much better than her. You're awesome, pretty, caring, protective, loving, and you're a bottom, that's better because I'm a top. See! We 're soulmates. " he said jockingly.

"George Weasley! It would've been enough if you just said we're soulmates." I laughed.

"But you're right. We ARE soulmates." I added and smiled at him.

A few moments later we stopped in front of the potions classroom.

"I'll miss you." he turned around to face me and smiled at me.

"It's only for an hour George." I smiled at him

"I don't care I love you princess." He kissed me gently on the forehead.

"I love you too." I gave him a last goodbye kiss and entered the classroom.

I could still feel the taste of his lips on mine and I didn't even listen to Professor Snape. My thoughts were only about George, they always were. I bit my lip at the thought of his touch, of his big warm hands on my body. His lips brushing against mine, him leaving marks on my skin. I thought of our bodys, close to each other, his warm breath on my bare skin-

"Miss Y/LN you might like to give us the answer to that?" apparently professor Snape had noticed that I hadn't been paying attention and now he asked me a question of wich he thought, I didn't knew the awnser to.