25. Promise

A.N: I reccomend to listen to some cute music shit at the beginning. It just gives you the right vibe. But you don't have to.... anyways enjoy!

------------------------------

I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his red hair. How much I had missed that feeling, his lips on mine, his body close to mine, his hands on my hips.

After a while we pulled away again. I looked up at him into his bright brown, shiny eyes.

"Does that mean ...?" he started his sentence, but in the middle I interrupted him.

"Yes, idiot." I grinned and planted a soft kiss on his lips again.

A few seconds later he grabbed my hand and we started walking back to the Gryffindor common room. I hadn't been so relieved and happy in weeks. My heart was racing. I had him back. I finally had my Georgie back. I had my yellow back...

And this time I would make sure that nobody would stand between us. I looked over at him and saw him quickly look away.

"What is it?" I asked him and stopped walking. I turned around to face him.

"Nothing, I'm just happy. The last few weeks have been the worst of my life."

He put a hand on my cheek and I hugged him tightly.

"I felt the same way." he put his chin on my head and kissed me on the forehead.

As if out of nowhere, the others suddenly came running around the corner.

"y/n, George have you already talked with Dumbl-" but Ron didn't get much further.

When they noticed what was going on they had to grin.

"It took long enough. I couldn't have listened to George's whining for another day." grinned Fred.

"Oh shut up Freddie!" George grinned.

"Guys listen up, you just annoy them both!" Hermione admonished the others and pushed them around the corner to give us privacy.

"Let's go to the common room okay?" he smiled at me.

"Sounds great." he suddenly picked me up bridal style and carried me to the common room.

"George, let me down!" I giggled but he didn't care.

"Nope." he grinned and kept walking.

"I can walk by myself." I chuckled but he still didn't respond.

Instead he just kept walking and when we finally arrived at the common room he lied me down on the sofa.

I had missed this so much. I had so many sleepless nights and I would cry myself to sleep so many times. All I had thought about in the past few weeks was George and my mother. He sat down next to me and put a hand on my thigh.

"The day is still long, any suggestions what we could do now?" he looked at me with that look. He always looked like that when he thought of something in particular.

"You already have an idea, don't you?" I chuckled.

"Correct, now come on!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

"Where are we going?" I let him guide me outside the castle.

I was excited where he would take me but I wanted to know now.

"What are we doing here?" I asked when he suddenly stopped under a large linden tree.

"Here." he gave me a warm smile.