9. Diagon Alley

GEORGE POV:

-"I always liked you..."

After we had played quidditch me and Freddie went upstairs. I quickly took a shower, because afterward I needed to talkt to her. I needed to talk to Y/N.

Where did this leave us?

I was pretty sure that as soon as I would ask her that question she would reply

„It was a mistake."

Or something in that way. But there was still hope.

Okey actually there wasn't.............she had made up with Fred again and that meant she probably promised him to not kiss me ever again.
I don't think he suddenly allowed her to be together with me. But fuck it! This was my chance to tell her how I felt and I would not miss it!!!!

I put on some sweatpants and one of my favourite hoodies and went upstairs. I tried to walk on tiptoes....I didn't want anybody to hear or see me. Especially not Ron or Ginny.
For the past two days they had kept anoying me with senseless questions.

"Are you officially together now?"

was the question that I heard the most. So if I was seen or heard sneaking into her room, there would be twice as many questions tomorrow. So I crept upstairs as quietly as possible.

Apart from fred nobody knew about my plans. I had told him I wanted to talk to her.....I didn't tell him I was about to confess my feelings to her....but Freddie isn't stupid. He probably knew.... He didn't have to know too much either.

I stopped shortly in front of her room door. If I did that now there would be no going back. So if I told her now that I like her and she doesn't feel the same way, it would probably be difficult to be friends with her....

I had to stop overthinking everything !!!

Before I could change my mind, I pulled myself together and knocked carefully on the door. Only a few seconds later the door opened and Y/N stood in front of me. She wore black sweatpants and a matching top. Her hair ws tied up in a ponytail and she wore no makeup. Still, she looked absolutely perfect.

How could someeone be so pretty in the simplest clothes ?! Oh my - pull yourself together George !!!

"George? I just spoke to you about 5 times. Is everything okay?"

she looked at me confused and asked me to come inside.

"Yes, everything is fine, well actually no not really."

it was difficult to say ...

"I am confused. clear me up."

I took a deep breath.

"I wanted to ask you something ..."

I started my sentence and looked over at her to make sure that I wouldn't say anything wrong now ....

"So the kiss .... I .... Y/N... "

I looked deep into her eyes.

"Where does that leave us? You haven't said a word about it for days. But you should know, even if you may not feel that way ... that I like you, I like you very much."

now it was entirely up to her. But before she started talking I went to the bathroom real quick. I knew she was about to break my heart,
I washed my face - if I should start crying right away, at least she wouldn't see it.

When I got back into the room, Y/N made a confused face, but still, she had to grin.

"George what the-"