6. "Are you two dating now?..."

Still holding hands, we sat down at the Gryffindor table, where we got a few surprised looks from the others. Up to this point I hadn't even noticed that we were still holding hands. When it suddenly occurred to me, I quickly pulled away my hand.

 "So you two are dating now?" 

asked ron and made a weird face. George and I looked at each other and had to grin a little. 

"No ron, you know Y/N and I are just very good friends." 

,George explained and looked down at his plate in embarrassement.

 "Me and Hermione are good friends too, and we don't hold hands."

 Harry got involved too. I looked over to Fred who was waiting to finally say something.

 "If you all would shut up then ..." 

he began his sentence and the others fell silent immediately. 

"Y/N where have you been for so long I thought you just wanted to get your cell phone quickly? It took you over 15 minutes. What was going on?"

 he asked with a worried face.

 Fred was always so attentive and caring. sometimes a little too much, but that's what I loved about him so much. He always put his friends first. 

"I ... um..so .."

Like I said ....when it's about my friends I am a terrible liar. Then George interrupted me with the saving idea. 

"It's my fault, brother, I couldn't find my robe and Y/N decided to help me."

, he interrupted and winked at me. I turned back to Fred

 "as he says." 

Fred looked a little suspicious at first, but then decided to believe the story.

I don't even know why we keep it so secret. I mean, it's not like we're together or anything. We....we weren't just friends either.

I thought after suddenly a loud voice tore me from my thoughts. 

"If I could have your attention, students?"

 , Dumbledore. 

"Tomorrow is the last day of school as you know. Another year has passed ..." 

Dumbledore told us about the past year and what awaits us the next year. 

"And now ... I wish you a happy feast." 

he clapped his hands twice and dozens of plates with all kinds of food appeared in front of us. I had been to Hogwarts for 4 years now but it always surprised me how he conjured this meal out of nowhere. After we all had filled our stomachs, I decided to go to my dorm.... 

"I'm coming with you!" 

Hermione replied and jumped up. 

"Good night boys"

 "Good night you two."

 Hermione took my arm and pulled me outside. 

"I want to know everything!"

 I looked at her startled. 

How did she know about it? 

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

 I know....it wasn't the best idea to play dumb, but at the moment I didn't care. 

"Come on Y/N we both know exactly what I'm talking about."