5. The necklace

As we walked towards the great hall, I met george. he walked towards the common room and when his eyes met mine, a big smile crossed his face. So did mine. I noticed how I blushed at the sight of his sweet smile and quickly turned away. I stopped right before the great hall

Damn it! I left my fucking wand in the common room! 

Alright , fine maybe a small part of me was hoping to meet George too, but nobody had to know that, right?

"Fred, I forgot my wand in the common room, go without me." I stopped walking.

 I looked at Fred, hoping he would just say yes, but instead he said the following:

"You don't need it for dinner.... but no problem, I'll come with you."  said and smiled at me.

 "No,no you just stay here, I don't want you to miss the meal because of me." 

I tried to force a smile actually I was a good liar but around my closest friends it was just too difficult for me to lie to them.

 "Y /N, are you sure?"

 "YES Freddie, really. I'll hurry up, I'll be right back!"

He turned hesitantly and finally entered the great hall. As soon as I saw that he had sat down with the others, I let out a sigh and made my way to the common room. As I entered the common room I looked for George but I couldn't see him anywhere.

  Y/N conzentrate! That's not why you're here. 

I walk up to my dorm and go to my bedroom. I run to the bathroom as quickly as possible, where I had left my wand.  As i was walking out of my dorm, completely fixatedon on the floor, I accidentally bumped into a tall, strong boy. I smelled amixture of leaves, chocolate and something else that I couldn't exactly identify. Nevertheless I knew exactly which boy was standing in front of me. I looked up and saw George bent over me.

"A little clumsy on the way today?" 

This view...his red orange hair,his clear brown eyes and the way he looked at me, made my knees go soft. I wanted to say something but when I opened my mouth, no sound came out of me. Even if I wanted to. Luckily, George did the talking for me.

 "Come with me, Iwant to show you something." 

he said in a lower voice and pulled me with him. I had no idea where he was taking me but as long as he was there he could have taken me anywhere, I would not have minded.....He took me up on the astronomy tower. When we reached the top he turned to me. 

"Close your eyes"

 I looked at him in confusion.

  What did he mean? What was he up to? 

I finally gave in and closed my eyes. I felt how he walked slowly towards me until he was only a few inches away from me. I could feel his warmbreath on my skin. Goosebumps spread on my skin, but I kept my eyes closed. Suddenly he took my hand and opened it. I felt something thin, made of metal, slide intothe palm of my hand.

 "You can open them now."

 he said and I opened my eyesagain quickly. I looked at what was in the palm of my hand. It was a silverchain with a metal pendant on which my initials were engraved. I was overcome by tears. But not from grief, but from happiness. 

I looked up and looked him straight in the eye. I could tell from the look on his face that he must have been quite nervous about this. After a few seconds of silence, I caught myself again and pulled him into a tight hug. I hugged him and so we stayed in that position. We stood there for a few minutes, hugging. I slowly pulled away fromhim. 

"The neclace is wonderful."

"Just like you" he smiled and looked down at me.

omg he did not- ahhh.

I felt my cheeks turn red. I turned around and flipped my hair on one side so George could put the necklace on me. When he closed theshutter I turned to him, I wanted to say something. I mean, this was theperfect moment, wasn't it? Of all the things I could've said ... that he was pretty, that I liked him, or just to say thank you ... I said: 

"We should go back to the great hall, the others are probably waiting."

 GOD I HATE MYSELF FOR THAT. George didn't look sad, on the contrary. He took my hand andso we walked ... hand in hand back to the others ...

----------------------------

This Chapter is a little short. I'm sorry for not posting so often. I'll try to upload the story more often! You can write ideas in the comments if you want. That would really help me!!! 

Have a nice day, and i love all of you :))