34

Aizawa locked eyes with the pale haired boy then tiredly groaned, rubbing his face.

"I'm not paid enough to do this."

He was planning on explaining things to Ragdoll before she meets Killua but now his plans were ruined and he will need to improvise.

"What are you complaining about, I'm the one who had to run  through 40 kilometers of woods in summer for absolutely no reason."Killua grumbled.

"In less than 20 minuets."Aizawa deadpanned.

"Actually ,Killua was here for more than five minutes. "Ragdoll said making her way to them.

Pixy bob's eyes widened ,"You are fast, what happened to my dirt monsters?"

"They were slow, and I wasn't gonna fight big chunks of the ground."

Pixy bob grinned, "I'm in charge of this kitty!" She enthusiastically declared. The pale haired boy snorted.

"No thanks old hag ,I'm in charge of myself."

As if a switch was flipped, the blonde hero glared menacingly at the younger male grabbing him by the head in a blink.

"Choose your words carefully boy!"

The pale haired boy forcefully pried her gloved hand off his head matching her glare with one of his own.

"Just what the hell is your problem, if you are that sensitive about your age then do a better job at fucking hiding it." He hissed at her, running his hand in his ruined hair and patting it down" At least Bisky looked the part." He mumbled.

The woman growled ,"Don't you dare swear at me you damn brat."

"I said leave me alone old hag or do you need hearing aids?"

"That's enough!" A larger man said ,joining the group.

The blonde hero barred her tooth at him making the pale haired boy scoff.

"What are you ?Some kind of wild animal? What happened to the 'perfectly cute' part of your introduction." He quoted.

Tiger grabbed Killua by the head ,"I said that's enough!"

Killua pried the older man's hand angrily. "What the hell is wrong with you people? Leave my hair alone!" He shouted.

"This is training camp ,we don't appreciate slackers, since the Beast Forest was easy for you, you will have to do something harder." The older male said.

"Oh my god!"Killua groaned exasperated "I'm in charge of myself and that includes my training." he repeated, but the older male won't have it.

"Let us get started!"

...................................................

"Geez its like you guys haven't eaten in a week or something." Pixy bob said chuckling as she served food for class 1-a."Anyway this is the only time we will be cooking for you so make sure you enjoy it."

"Thank you!"Kirishima and Kaminari said.

Everyone paused and the chatter in the room quieted down as everyone in the room felt bone chilling dread and then the sliding doors suddenly slammed open harshly and everyone kept their eyes on the door with their guard raised.

Killua made his way into the room with a furious face, he was gritting his tooth and his arms and face was covered in multiple cuts and scratches, his hair was a wild mess and his uniform was in a worse condition. His bloodlust was rampaging and he was in no mood to control it.