42

'An intra dimensional quirk? What exactly is that?'

"Killua, are you even listening?" Tsukauchi asked, his voice sounded professional but anyone could see the worry behind his words.

The pale haired boy only gave him a cold side glance before sighing," You are here to interrogate me and Sai Kamato here is the prosecutor that is helping you on the case........yada,yada,yada What else? I've been answering your stupid questions so far."

Prosecutor Sai Kamato raised a brow, she was annoyed by Killua's behavior," It really is in your benefit to cooperate Killua Zoldyck, your situation doesn't look good at all."

"In my benefit?" Killua snorted, lips pulled into a mocking smirk," You must be joking, it won't really matter what I say, you guys are just gonna spin it into whatever you want." 

Tsukauchi cleared his throat," So how did you stop All For One the other day?" he wanted this to be over with. He wanted to keep Killua out of this and he knew pocking at Kamato was the worst thing to do if they wanted to be done with this.

The pale haired boy sighed," Just manipulated his body by controlling his nerves the same way I do with mine, its a technique I've been practicing on summer training camp."

"Wait, you controlled him?" Sai asked, writing down on her note book.

" I literally just said that."

She pushed her glasses up her nose," Right, my apologies please continue. How did you even get there?"

" All For One teleported me."

" Do you know why?" Tsukauchi asked, with a frown itching on his tiered face.

Killua stood up from his hospital bed," To kill me probably."

"How did you break three of your ribs?"

That question made the pale haired boy pause, he have been thinking about the same thing ever since he was admitted to this hospital.

"An intra- dimensional quirk? Why would you want something like that?"

" I don't really remember the exact details but All For One attacked me for some reason." he said quietly, a frown climbing on his pale features.

"Yeah, I'm just really curious to see if other dimensions do exist? Don't you get tiered of this society?"

"Curious enough to throw your scholarship away?"

" Killua! Please focus!" Tsukauchi pleaded.

Kamato rolled her eyes," So that does mean that you two were together before the operation started."

She was met with an icy glare," I know Bakugou told you about this so why are you asking me something you already know?"

Sai Kamato kept her hazel gaze indifferent as she scribbled down on her note book," Just confirming."

Tsukauchi sighed," Okay so you were with All For One for around 20 hours by the time the rescue operation started, so can you fill up on what you actually did in that time?"

Killua ran a hand in his hair in mild distress," Actually I can only remember up to thirty minuets."

"Bull shit, you can't seriously hope we believe-"

"He is telling the truth, Kamato." Tsukauchi snapped before forcing himself to calm down," Okay Killua please continue."

The pale haired boy sighed," We talked a bunch, about my supposed amnesia and he interrogated me a bit about my past since he was curious to what the Principal is trying to cover up with the amnesia lie."