22

Killua scowled down at the white board in front of him,feeling rather stupid for even considering the stupid thing.Even when he was an assassin he never needed an alias,the Zoldycks never had nicknames.They have always been proud of their family name,it was a famous and a fearsome name.

The pale haired boy scowled deeper as he wreaked his brain for an idea,he was going to do this so he might as well try coming up with something decent.

He listened to the names his classmates came up with,most of them sounded nice to him.

Froppy.

Red Riot.

Earphone jack.

Charge bolt.

He sighed scribbling what he thought was good enough,he figured that there was no real point to it,he will be leaving soon anyway and even if he wasn't those names will only be temporary.

He shrugged down at the white board as he stood up from his desk,putting up a nonchalant face as he walked up to the front of the class.

His classmates frowned in confusion,all except for Yaoyorozu.

"Isn't that the direct translation of Lightening in Latin?"She asked,making him shake his head.

"No Lightening is translated as Fulgur or Fulminis .Fulmen is translated as Thunder bolt,a stroke of lightening,flash or a sudden disaster."His teacher explained,fondly smiling.

She glanced at the neat writing on the white board.

Fulmen

"I like it ,it suits you!"

With a secret relieved sigh he walked back to his seat where his list of internship offers sat innocently at his desk.Unlike Todoroki and Bakugou he didn't get that many offers.

They were only around a thousand and five hundred.

He flipped through the papers only glancing at them halfheartedly,he saw some interesting names like Endeavor and Sir Nighteye ,he snorted at them.He wasn't planning on spending his internships with Todoroki or Mirio so they were out of question.

Now that Eri gained some control over her quirk and that Aizawa was back to his house,he had a lot of free time on his hands.He went to investigate some of the Yakuza hideouts but sadly found them empty.It was frustrating and as if he was starting  from zero.They gave them time to recover and now they were in the dark.

The teachers pretended that his outburst never happened,whatever Nezu told them must be convincing,he was secretly glad cause he was embarrassed of himself for being emotional.But at least something good came out of it, Tsukauchi's team was back into looking for dimensional quirks while he and others tracked the League down.

" Are all these Internship offers?"

"Yup."

"Wow, I only got two offers .That's amazing Killua."The pale haired boy only smiled a fraction.

"Thanks Itsuka,but this is nothing compared to what Todoroki,Bakugo and Tokoyami got."

"No wonder,no one wants an egotistic wuss."

"Tetsutetsu!"

Killua chuckled,"It did look like that huh?" 

Kendo sighed rolling her eyes,"Oh do you remember that weird guy with purple hair?"she asked,making Tetsutetsu blink,

"You mean the guy from class C?with the mind control quirk?"