58

.......................

' Going out with Hawks, watch Mr. Inari.'

Gon frowned, reading the aura between the fingers of his bestfriend.

'But I wanna explore too.'

Killua rolled his eyes basically hearing his friend whine through his aura letter. He didn't know where they would be going, and why, only that Hawks wanted to take him to meet some important people. Someone had to stay behind and watch the informant.

"You can walk around town with Mr. Inari if you want." Hawks suggested with a smile," But don't get lost and don't draw too much attention to yourself."

Gon yelled out in glee," I won't get lost!" he promised as the two walked out of the room.

Hawks chuckled, walking with the pale haired boy towards the elevator," You would think he only came here to go sight seeing." he said.

Killua shrugged, tucking his hand behind his head," Honestly, that's probably the reason he came, his main reason at least." he said.

"Is that so? I hope he won't get distracted."

Killua scoffed," Gon can multitask, he is a natural tracker." he assured.

The two made their way to Hawks's rental car. Killua studied Hawks. The pale haired boy had a feeling that Hawks was uncomfortable with whoever they were meeting up with, even though the winged hero didn't show it. He chose to not question it as he plugged earphones in his ear in order to avoid a conversation.

He was having a bad feeling about what was going on, but he said nothing.

...........................

" It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm the hero public safety commission President." An elderly blonde said, shaking Killua's hand.

He raised a pale brow and glanced at Hawks who stood near the door, his hand crossed over his chest. The blonde shrugged at him making him return his gaze to the woman's.

"So the president huh? What an incomplete introduction, you forgot to tell me your actual name." he called her out, making it obvious he was on guard.

The woman's stoic features didn't change and she kept her sharp gaze on him, gesturing for him to sit," The title should do for now, Mr. Zoldyck." she said.

" It's Killua. So did you bring me here to apologize for hindering my departure back to my home? That would be nice." he said.

" The search for intra-dimensional quirks was not hindered by anyone. You were just asking for an impossible task and we did our best to help you." she said.

Killua let out a breathy laugh," Sure whatever, so what does the esteemed President want to do with me?" he asked.

The woman closed her blue eyes," On the report after the Kamino incident," she started, jumping right into business," It was detailed that the League of Villains wanted you to join them."

Killua rolled his eyes," Just as much as they wanted Bakugou to join them, yeah." he said.

The woman nodded," It was also reported that they were willing to let you meet All for One as long as you agreed to join them."

"You are missing some details but yeah, they did let me meet the final boss." he said, his sharp blue eyes never straying from her.

"Except that something came up and he decided he had to kill you. Do you know the reason behind it?" she asked.

The pale haired boy narrowed his cat like eyes at her," Listen old hag, I don't like repeating myself. I told Tsukauchi I don't remember what happened, the guy is a fucking lie detector." he said.