54

...................................

"Are you sure about this?" 

"Yeah, it's risky. But we have to do it."

"You are right, Big Brother, we can't miss this. But this can turn wrong in different stages."

"We can cross that bridge when we reach it, besides it's only Aizawa. He can't do much damage."

Eri tightened her hold on the pale haired boy's hand, nodding" It is only Aizawa. He is no match for us." she boasted.

Nodding in approval, Killua picked up the little girl and walked in into the building in front of them. The classic bell on the door ringed signaling their arrival. Both of them paused to inhale the sweet aroma that floated in the air and look around the room as they sighed in bliss and nostalgia.

"Hi Mrs. Kendo!" They simultaneously said as they greeted the woman with shit eating grins.

The older woman sighed shaking her head," What happened to the dorms? It's past 6:PM." she asked, making Eri twirl a strand of her grey hair smugly.

"We have our ways." she said.

Killua nodded," There is no way we were missing today's raspberry cheesecake." he said in agreement.

"Do you know how hard it was to stay away from the 'Sweet's Arena' for two weeks without any actual sweets around?" Eri dramatically said, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she stared at the older woman's amused face," A living nightmare." she said, answering her own questions.

Killua nodded," The only sweets in vending machines in the Dorms are candy bars and pop tarts. There is a guy in our class that makes sweets but his baking isn't as good as Suki's. You have to understand why we came here." 

The older woman sighed," Did you two even get permission to get off campus?"

Eri smirked, pointing at her school uniform," Yup, I learn off campus." she said.

"And I am off campus to pick her up." Killua answered matching her smirk.

Mrs. Kendo smiled," What am I gonna do with you two?" she said, shaking her head.

"Serve us some cake." They answered, enthusiastically.

Laughing fondly the woman nodded," Two raspberry cheese cakes are coming right up." she said.

After following Killua to the Sweets Arena for almost seven months, the horned little girl, who originally wasn't that interested into sweets developed a sweet tooth. Unlike her adoptive father She wasn't bothered by it,  in fact she loved it since it made her feel like her Big Brother and her favorite cartoon character who also had a sweet tooth.

"I've missed this so much." she gushed, savoring the dessert in her mouth.

"Yeah, I can't believe we let Aizawa stop us from coming here." Killua agreed, shoving more of his cake into his mouth.

"We  let him stop us for two weeks? How did that happen?" Eri wondered.

Mrs. Kendo smiled slightly at the pair, serving some other customers before returning to them.

" You two sure seem to hate the dorms. So how is Itsuka and the others?"

Killua shrugged, remembering his orange haired friend," Itsuka is fine, I think. I only ran into her a couple of times lately, but she seems like she is having fun."

The older woman hummed," That's lovely to hear, how did your licensing exam go. Itsuka said that all of the first years passed the exam."

"The stupid exam was no match for my Big Brother. He totally aced it." she boasted.