13

Eri held Killua's hand tighter as she gazed up at the building in front of her,she didn't like that she was supposed to go in alone.

The pale haired girl was afraid,her eyes darted around in panic and her heart hammered in her chest. Killua knew that if she didn't have her quirk cancelling bracelets her power would have  rampaged by now.He crouched down in front of her and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Eri do you like your uniform?"

The little girl's eyes snapped down to her school uniform,her skirt was blue and thinly white checkered,her shirt was white and short sleeved with a collar that was similar to the skirt.Her jacket was in her bag just in case,and it was cherry red with cuffs like the skirt.

"Blue and White are my favorite colors!"she managed to squeak out,Killua smiled at her knowing her attention was diverted.He let go of her hand and ruffled her bangs to give it more volume. Her horn was  short now because she wasn't able to use her quirk in the past four days.She had her silver 'Charm' bracelets since she left UA. Her horn still pocked through her silky silver hair ,lightly parting her bangs.

"There is nothing to worry about,you will do great.Do you remember what I told you?"

She nodded,"Never take off my bracelets  for any reason and never leave with anyone that isn't you."

He smiled and nodded at her,"I will come back after school to get you,so be ready cause I wanna hear everything you will do today,make sure to get a bunch of stories for me."

She smiled timidly,"Then will you...tell me what you did in school too?"

"Sure will."

"Okay then!"

"One more thing Eri."

She blinked as he took out an orange wrapped lollipop from his pocket,"Here this always make my day better."

Her little hands grasped the candy tightly as she threw her hands around his neck in quick hug,"See you later,Big Brother." she said running up to the door with a smile on her face.She saw him wave back at her and smiled wider.

............................................................

"You are late."Aizawa stated as Killua opened the door.

"Am I?"

The tone Killua used was laced with unspoken rage as he coldly stared his teacher down.

'Aizawa can teach his class  but apparently can't go back to his house right after adopting a five year old girl.They talk about her mental health and then turn around and do this.'

"Good to see you up and walking Aizawa,how come they released you from the hospital?" The older male sighed behind his bandages as Killua took his seat.

"Like I said my well being is my concern and not yours."

"You are right,I couldn't give a rat's ass about you as long as you fulfill your responsibility."The piercing blue gaze dared Aizawa to protest.

"As I was saying the sports festival is just around the corner, you get one chance a year ,three in a life time.No aspiring hero can afford to miss this chance,which means you better not slack off on your training."

"Yes, sir!"

"Class is dismissed."

Killua rolled his eyes as Aizawa left the room for the next teacher,he noticed that the class was buzzing with excitement,which made him dread the up coming event.

...............................................................................

"That Villain stuff sucked,sure.But I am pumped for this games."Kirishima announced.