12

"What the hell?!"

Midnight smiled slightly at the pale haired boy who just gave her a flat stare.

The students had the two days after the attack off, they were supposed to rest and reset.The attack happened on Wednesday, which made the thing a long ,four day weekend. Killua was just taking Eri out for cotton candy like he promised,but they ended up spending the entire day out.He dropped her off at UA and made his way back to Aizawa's empty house.The problem was that it was not the same.The plain house was remodeled.It looked like one of the walls was knocked down to create more space.There was no doubt Cementos was involved .There wasn't much of a difference, only that it looked bigger and wider a bit. Killua figured that the teachers were doing to create room for Eri , who was supposed to move in by Saturday aka tomorrow.

But that wasn't the problem.

Eri's room was a disaster, Nemuri had it all wrong. the pale haired boy scoffed at her work and shook his head in disappointment.

"She is going to hate this."

"Is it really that bad?"

"Eri hates pink,princesses,porcelain dolls,,silk and basically everything in this room."

"Huh?"

"Her favorite colors are dark blue, peach and white.She loves 'Sunny bunnies' and , she loves fuzzy blankets and fluffy pillows.You should have asked me before doing this ,your fault for designing this behind my back."

Midnight sighed,"It is still 5 in the afternoon."

"So.........?"Killua narrowed his eyes at his Japanese history teacher, who just smiled.

"We will have to do this again,paint and all."

..............................................................

 With multiple trips to the mall in search of the right materials,they were done by 3 in the morning, Both teacher and student sighed in satisfaction.

"That brat better be grateful."Midnight said biting back a yawn.

 Killua narrowed his eyes at her,"It is your fault you know?"

"You always have to act like a spiteful brat don't you?"

Killua was hit with a massive wave of nostalgia that made him clench his fist and force out a chuckle.He remembered Palm said the exact words to him once,back at his world. 

Nemuri crashed on the couch while the pale haired boy sat on his bed, his blue eyes unblinking as he stared down at his Hunter's licence. Nezu and the others were forcing Eri into his life,he knew this way their own way of keeping him busy and occupied.They were afraid of him going after the Yakuza himself. The fact that Eri favors him wasn't helping.

He didn't like it, they were acting pushy.But now was too late to protest,Eri would be moving in tomorrow.He sighed deciding that this was the only thing he would reluctantly agree on to gain their help.If they were going to toy with him more than this then he would crush them.Sure, they were his only way home but this was the line ,if they try taking advantage of him anymore than this then he will no longer cooperate.

He didn't sleep that night ,he spent the night practicing his Nen and En.He went for a long jog once the sun peeked out of the horizon.He ran all the way to where he started investigating the Yakuza. He walked around the town again,it was obvious that this was still the domain of the mafia .You could see men in suits and masks all over. He noticed that only the high ranking members had the signature plague mask, other members wore simple masks.After a long stroll with no leads on Chisaki ,Killua made his way to the cafe he and Nijire went to .