Chapter - 5

^^ Stella Shyne (Evelyn's mother)

Happy reading 🌻✨🌻

Harkan 👿

I burst into my alpha's office not even knocking or asking for permission, but I instantly regretted it. Seeing him suck the face of an excuse of a she-wolf was not what I signed up for. He turned around at the sound of me entering and glared. "Alpha" I called keeping my face straight as he turned red in anger. For anyone else, he would have seemed like the devil himself and would probably have ran for their life, but not me. I rose from the same hell as he did and as his beta I have seen much more worse than just his glare. "Can't you see I'm in the middle of something Harkan" he barked storming to stand right in front of me. I wanted to roll my eyes at him but decided against it. "Sorry to interrupt alpha but he is alive" I said eyeing the woman behind him. One thunderous growl is all it took for the woman to flee out, leaving us alone. "Who?" he enquired anger seeping in his tone.

"Rayden's son"

His eyes widened as he took in the information I just gave him. "How the fuck is he alive? Where is he?" he grabbed my collar, his claws digging the sides of my neck causing me to bleed. My blue blood soaked his hand but he was totally unbothered by it. I wanted to scoff at him for that question. He knew for sure that he isn't dead, yet here he is asking this stupid question. We've been searching for this boy for like 10 years or something. Why in the hell would we waste our time in searching this boy if he was dead?

"We don't know that alpha, our pack traced his scent in the human town down the south... as you told them to search for him" I said shrugging his hands off me. "He was constantly changing his location but it is confirmed. It was him."

"How?"

"He knew we were searching for him, he left you a note" Azazal's eyes once again grew wide. He narrowed his eyes at me so I handed him the paper. I could see a single drop of sweat run down his forehead as he read the note. Looks like he is not so happy about the news.

Azazal 😈

I snatched the paper from his hands and my blood instantly ran cold at those words. Not only because it was written in his blood. No. Because of who it was written by. I could easily smell his blood, no matter how long it had been. I badly wanted to wipe the sweat forming on my forehead but I'm not gonna look scared of a boy right in front of my beta's eyes. Harkan probably by now knows how I feel, but that doesn't mean I can show him. I am the strongest wolf in this world and I can't seem scared by this little boy. "Gather as many wolves as possible, search every pack, forest, everywhere. I want him. I WANT HIM HARKAN!" I hollered at Harkan making him bow at my alpha tone and scurry away. Whatever happens I can't let him come here. I have to kill him. I screamed, paced, destroyed my whole office but those words didn't seem to leave my mind. His words didn't seem to leave my mind.

"It's revenge time A"

*

Evelyn🌕

I was deep within the forest and Sylvie was in full control. It doesn't happen often. Me shifting out of control. Even though I've trained years to control Sylvie, it becomes difficult at times like this. My emotions like anger, confusion and frustration triggers Sylvie to take control. It's like I can't balance them both at the same time. After all Sylvie is too strong to control. And I'll never blame her for that. She is my own guardian angel. Always trying to protect me.

Of course, I'm her other half and stuff, but she treated me like her pup and she is the over-protective mama wolf. Sylvie slowed down as we reached our destination. The water flowing from the top of the mountain and slamming against the ground instantly made my mood lighten up.