Chapter - 28

Happy reading 🌻

Third Person's POV

             The moon shone brightly, lighting up the long hallways through the slit of the dark curtains. The eerily silent soon faded away as the Alpha walked down the path hurriedly followed by his beta wolf. Getting in the already awaiting car of his, Azazel urged the driver to drive faster. Within 10 minutes the duo has arrived at the front gate of their pack. Upon looking at the Alpha's arrival, one of the guard came rushing to open the car door for him. As soon as the Alpha got out, every wolf that was standing, bowed deeply. To anyone's eyes, they were bowing out of respect but there was no such thing as respect for the Alpha in that pack. The only feeling the Alpha set off on his pack was pure terror.

The Alpha tapped his foot on the gravel road, with an excited look on his face. The guards that saw this, exchanged looks. After all, it's not everyday they see the Alpha with a genuine smile on his face. And it only made the others anxious. They were right to be so.

A few long agonizing minutes later came a black Audi in view. A cloud of sand and dirt gushed behind the speeding car. Even after getting closer to the gate, the car didn't slow down. Panicked, the wolves that stood too close to the nearing car jumped out of it's way. Even though they could see the car headed towards their Alpha, they didn't care. If anything they were silently hoping that the car would run over him. 

But it didn't. The car stopped with a screech, a very few millimeters between the vehicle and the Alpha. Azazel chuckled as the car door opened and out came the woman he's been waiting for. "Trying to kill me now in front of all these guards too?" he asked as he walked closer to the woman. "If I tried to kill you, you know you'll already be dead" the woman smirked. The Alpha could only chuckle as he hugged the woman closer. "Welcome home sister" he muttered in her hair. The woman hugged her brother closer, basking in his scent. Crunching up her nose, the woman hit her brother's chest, "You reek of smoke" she complained. She always hated that smell and Azazel tried not to smoke around her but it was a surprise to him as well when his sister called and said that she was coming home in a few minutes.

Azazel rolled his eyes, dusting his shirt off expecting the action to get rid off the cause of his sister's annoyance. "Your mate is waiting for you Willow" he sang as he pushed her towards the said mate. "Fucking finally" the Beta growled and the next second the both wolves were glued together, their angry lips colliding with each other in a very heated make out session. "Get a room you two" the Alpha slapped the back of his beta but got no reply. Groaning to himself, the Alpha got in his car and drove back to his house knowing that the two will come after finishing whatever they were going to do.

Willow had just came back after 7 months. Most of the rogues that roamed the country was under the rule of Willow, with help of course. Azazel as an Alpha can't have an army of rogues lurking behind him openly. He was just controlling them, they were not a part of his pack so he didn't want the whole werewolf community against him. Even though there were rumors about how rogues roamed his pack, it was the weaklings and children that he let inside his pack. 

Or that's what the council knows. Only the pack and Azazel himself knows that he made them weak. He didn't become the strongest pack's Alpha overnight. He worked too much for it in his own ways. Taking packs of harmless rogues who just wanted to live in peace without any Alpha, by force. Azazel himself hand-picked the strong ones and almost drove them to insanity until they agreed working under him. He went as far as banishing his own pack wolves to make them rogues. Because no matter what, a stranded animal's rage is bigger than the animal itself and that's what Azazel wanted. Heartless monsters filled with the thirst for blood. He used them in wars and here he is, Alpha of the largest and strongest pack in the whole country. Their mates and children stayed inside the pack house while the others were always out with Willow. Being away from their family, the weak became weaker and the warriors were slowly losing the last of their sanity.