Chapter - 18

Happy Reading 🌻

Third Person's POV

"So she really is a silver wolf?" The raven-head asked as he chuckled to himself. "Yes Alpha. Saw it with my own eyes" the other guy confirmed head casted to the ground. "I bet her wolf was just as beautiful as her human self too" he muttered remembering every single feature Evelyn had. "She is Alpha" replied Walter the guy Azazel had sent to spy on Evelyn's pack. The lust Azazel was feeling for the said girl was drained down as he walked closer to Walter and stared down at him with his fire filled eyes.

The next second Walter was fighting for his life as he was lifted in the air with Azazel's death grip on his throat. "I appreciate your work Walter but you should've learnt your limit a long time ago. Complimenting things that I desire is considered a crime here" he said snapping the poor guy's neck just like that.

"Ah... Such a waste... He was a loyal worker" he tsked as he looked down at the dead man. "Harkan be a doll and have someone clean up this mess and bring his mate to me. I should probably take care of her" he said as he already played a million scenarios on how he could 'comfort' her. The Beta smirked before lifting the carcass up himself and walking out.

"The things you do to me Evelyn..." he groaned already feeling inappropriate things for the latter. He was about to go back to his room and relieve his 'stress' but was interrupted by one of his worker running into his office. He raised his eyebrow at the uninvited guest and took out his pocket knife sighing. "Tell me how I should remind you of your manners. By cutting off your fingers or carving some manners on your skin" he asked walking closer to his possibly next victim. "I-I'm sorry A-alpha I just needed t-to see y-you immediately.. I'm sorry so very sorry" the guy got on his knees as he begged for his Alpha's forgiveness.

"Hmm... Since I already had my fun I'll let this slide just once. So yeah you're forgiven Mason" the Alpha smiled patting Mason's shoulder. "Tell me what got you in such hurry?" the Alpha questioned as he sat on his office table playing with his knife. "Alpha... One of the rogues we sent to The Firemoon pack has returned and said that....that.."

"That?"

"That the other two were killed..." Mason gulped as he saw his Alpha's eye fill with rage once again. "How did that even happen? Didn't I tell them to be discrete? Their job was simple... Get in the pack and get that Alex kid back here... Seriously how hard it can be.... I gave them the whole blue print of the pack and even the guards routine. Fucking useless brats" the Alpha mumbled under his breath as he massaged his temples. "How did they get caught?" Azazel asked.

"T-the Alex guy found them and killed them"

"WHAT?!"

He roared abruptly standing up from the table and marching towards the guy on his knees in front of him. "You people had one job. ONE FUCKING JOB!" Azazel yanked Mason's hair hard and sliced his throat cutting off his lifeline and the apology that was about to leave his mouth. The raven-head groaned kicking the dead man aside as he dropped in his chair with a heavy sigh.

Fetching out his phone he quickly typed away a message before tossing it aside.

"Plan failed. I'll let you know the next one soon. Thanks for the help though baby😘"

Minutes later his phone pinged indicating a new message. Azazel rolled his dark eyes as he read the message from the notification bar.

"Told you it wouldn't work. Glad to be of help❤"

Evelyn 🌕

If looks could kill J would be dead a very long time ago. That's how hard my mate is glaring at him. But the thing is J isn't backing off either. I had to push him out of the room with all my force for them to stop this stupid non-sense glaring battle. I felt like punching something when I turned around to see my mate glaring at me now. "Stop looking at me like that" I rolled my eyes and threw him the clothes that J gave me a few minutes before.