Chapter - 3

Picture ^ Josh

Happy reading🌻✨🌻

Unknown 🌙

My senses came back when I felt a throbbing pain in my left shoulder. Must be from the wolfsbane. I was utterly exhausted from all the running I did. It was not a few hour run after all. I've been running for the past week without an ounce of food or a blink of sleep. I didn't know where I was or what I was laying on, but it was sure not comfortable at all. It was cold and smelled extremely awful. I tried to open my eyes but it just felt so damn heavy.

After a few more tries I eventually opened my eyes only to be met with pitch black darkness. If I wasn't a werewolf I probably would've thought that I still had my eyes closed or something. I sat up and examined the place. I was laying on a thin mattress that I didn't even know if it was mattress. That's how thin it was. I looked around my right hand rubbing my sore neck trying to ease the pain. My blood boiled when my eyes fell on those bared-gate and realization hit me. I was locked in a fucking cell. I sprinted to the gate and wrapped my arms around those bars trying to break it only to be burned.

Silver.

I screamed on the top of my lungs punching few holes in the walls. I heard someone rushing towards my cell gate. I looked up to see a tall, muscular man look at me for a second and dropped his gaze to the ground. I glared at him, my nose flaring with every breath I took. I knew he was mind-linking someone. Probably his alpha. Good. Whoever this 'alpha' put me on a goddamn cell, I have to see him myself.

Evelyn 🌕

I ran to the border only to see Storm growling at the rogue who was laying face down on the ground. As soon as they saw me coming, everyone bowed their heads, including Storm. "Shift back" I said to the brown wolf and went to the rogue. I heard Josh shifting but I was too captivated by the laying rogue. "What happened?" I asked not averting my eye from the rogue even for a second. "Alpha, I found him passed out just like this. He was shot with wolfsbane by the Quarter Moon Pack." Josh said trying to catch his breath.

"Quarter Moon Pack?"

"Yes alpha. We got a call from Alpha Keagan this morning. They warned us about the rogue." he spat the last part as he threw a disgusting look at the rogue. And for some unknown weird reason I didn't like his action. It irritated me. "And no one decided to tell ME?!" I asked letting my eyes shine a vibrant violet. I looked at everyone in their eyes and they immediately looked down avoiding my wolf's gaze.

I returned my attention back to the rogue. He smelled normal. Not the disgusting rotten corpse smell a rogue usually carries. So he must have lost his way or running away from something. But it won't be the only reason. He might be dangerous for all I know. I'm quite surprised that my pack haven't killed him yet. We usually kill rogues at first sight. I've lost count of how many rogues I killed by myself. Most of the time these rogues come to cause trouble so we always end up killing them at spot or right after they get interrogated. We always leave the interrogation part to my uncle Clinton and Josh. But something about this one intrigued me. I wanted to know what he was up to by myself.

"Are you killing him or should I?" Josh brought me out of my thoughts as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I stared at the laying wolf for a few more seconds and looked up to see J staring at me confused. "We are not killing him. Take him to the cell." I said particularly to no one. Josh looked at me like I was going insane. I ignored him and walked towards Steve. "I want someone to inform me right after he wakes up." I said and once again turned to the rogue. Two of the guards came front and lifted his unconscious body up. Now I could see his face clearly. My wolf stirred inside me making me blink at her weird behavior.