Chapter - 1

A/n: Italic represents thoughts and flashbacks, bold italic is used when a wolf is speaking  and mind linking others. That's it for now. 

Picture ^ Evelyn

Happy reading🌻✨🌻                                    

Unknown🌙

                 12 years. I've waited 12 long years. I've struggled for 12 years. Now, it's time. I'm ready to face my fate. I'm ready to claim what's rightfully mine. Wounds heal. Scars don't. They will remain there forever reminding you the pain, loss and rage. My 12 years of pain, loss and rage is now ripe and ready for only one thing. Revenge.

 Evelyn🌕

            I was running and running and running. My heart was pounding in my ears. But I can't let that bother me. Not now. Because I was not just running alone. I know that the wolf is right behind me. Chasing me. I can clearly hear it's paw hitting the ground with such force. I pushed myself to run faster. I can't let it catch me. With every passing second I knew I was close to my house. I saw my dad standing near the house, ushering me to come faster. I increased my pace again and ran as fast as my legs could take me. From the corner of my eyes I could see the wolf trying to catch up. But I was determined to not let him anywhere near me. As I was just a few feet away from my dad I lunged forward with full force and crashed right in front of him.

           "20 minutes and 13 seconds is all it took for you to run around our whole territory" my dad said giving me his hand to help me up. Even though I was breathing hard his words brought a victorious smile to my lips. I turned to see Storm just get there and went straight behind a tree to shift back. "You won again" he yelled still standing behind the tree. I could say that he was disappointed. I stuck my tongue at him, when he came out putting his shorts on. He just shook his head chuckling. "You're training has paid off Evelyn. You can now run faster than a wolf even in your human form. I'm so proud of you" my dad said his eyes gleaming with pride. "You can rest for the day. You too Josh" he patted our shoulder. "Yes alpha" we both said in unison to which he nodded and went inside.

                "So what's next?" Josh asked trying to catch his breath. "I'm gonna take a shower and sleep" I said wiping the sweat away from my forehead. He just nodded trying to fill some oxygen in him. I waved at him and turned around only to see a fuming Edith. "Good luck" Josh chuckled before running away. I just rolled my eyes and started walking towards the pack house. I walked past my sister without even giving her a glance. "Are you happy now? " her voice boomed behind me.

"Now what?"

"No idea... "

"What am I happy about now? " I asked turning around and faking a yawn. "We did go for a run. Does that count?" Sylvie asked in my mind. "Maybe" I replied to her. I heard Edith scoff at me and raised my eyebrow at her. "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about!" she said through gritted teeth.

I ain't got no time for this.

        I rolled my eyes yet again and turned away from her. "You know that I want to be the Alpha" she yelled making me groan internally. All I wanted was to sleep. "We talked about this Edith. I don't have time to deal with this again." I said walking inside the house. "Why do you have to ruin everything?" I heard her yell from outside but decided to ignore it. My shower is screaming my name, so he gets the attention now.

          I went straight into my bathroom, stripped and turned on the shower. I sighed as the hot water hit my skin, taking all the soreness out of my body. I think this is a good time to introduce myself