Chapter - 31

Happy reading 🌻

Third Person's POV

"There is no way he's alive brother"

The raven head remembered saying it with such confidence.

"What do you mean he is? I threw him out the 3rd floor window with my own hands! No 4-year-old could survive that fall Azazel, not even a werewolf pup"

She had argued with her brother. She would've stood by what she said if it wasn't for the picture sitting on her laptop, mocking her.

Willow, before leaving, had a talk with her brother about his visit to the Firemoon Pack. When her brother told about Alex, she had laughed in his face but now, seeing Alex very much alive had her burning with rage. When she met with Keagan in his pack garden she enquired about Evelyn's brother and now that he had sent her a recent photo of Alex, she knew it was him. No matter how many years it's been, Willow would never forget those blue eyes of that kid. How could she?

She looked into that very eyes filled with fear as she tossed him from the building. She saw the same eyes begging for her mercy and she'll forever remember the pride she felt when she saw those bright blue eyes loose it's life. And not once did she expect to see those same eyes with life again. It struck her like a lightning. The instant thought in her head was, "I have to kill him".

But she wouldn't involve directly. If Evelyn figures out that Willow-Azazel's sister- had killed her brother who she extremely loves, then it could complicate her brother's plan of mating with her. But if Keagan does it, Evelyn would most definitely take him down. So when Azazel wins Evelyn over, he'd get not only the Firemoon pack but also the Quarter Moon pack.

The siblings had decided to avoid direct violence with Evelyn's pack as much as possible. It could get messy if they hadn't. Willow had it all planned, once Keagan lures Alex out of his sister's safe grip, she'll kill Alex, Keagan will pay the price and Azazel wins the jackpot. All she had to do now was, wait.

***

Meanwhile, Evelyn was hurriedly getting ready for the date with her mate. She was still debating whether to call it a date. Grabbing her wallet and phone, Evelyn took a glance at herself in the bathroom mirror to make sure she looked good. She didn't want to spend too much time on herself afraid that he might change his mind.

She had dressed in blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt and paired it with a dark brown leather flat sandals. She was feeling a little hot despite it being almost the end of October. 'Maybe I'm too nervous' she had thought. She didn't want to be shivering in cold just because she was feeling warm inside her room. So she added her burnt orange duster coat on top. Her hair was parted in the middle and laid down her back in waves. For make up, she just applied a pink tinted gloss and coated her lashes with some mascara. She wasn't into makeups that much, because no matter how much she tried, makeup was one of the things she sucked at. So she always played it safe and besides that, that was all the beauty products she owned.

Smiling at her reflection, Evelyn exited the bathroom and closed the door with shaky hands. She didn't understand why she was so agitated. Might be the fact that she has zero experience with guys and her mate situation wasn't so reassuring either. She was almost sweating when she walked closer to her mate who was already dressed in a dark blue jean and a beige sweatshirt with a worn out sneakers. 'Should I buy him shoes too?' Evelyn decided to get him everything he wanted. Anything he looked at even.

Even in a simple outfit, her mate looked like a walking god to her. It was really really hard for the silver head to stop staring.

"Ready?" she asked, taking the key of her Lambo her uncle had gifted. When she turned around, her mate was looking at her from top to bottom.