Information

A/n : Here are the things that you should know about this story...

Alpha :
              The leader of the Pack.  He/she is the strongest wolf of their pack. Most of the time the alpha title passes to the eldest heir of the alpha. If by any chance an alpha is killed by other wolf,  the one that killed him/her will naturally become the next alpha. The alphas have the right to pick their own beta and gamma. Alphas are not only possessive of their mates but also of their each and every pack members. Alphas are short tempered and it'll be too hard to control their urge to shift while they get mad or frustrated. Only the wolves of an Alpha has the same fur color as their hair color and different eye color from their actual eye color.

Beta :
             Betas are the second strongest wolf after the Alpha. They either can be the second heir of the alpha or someone the alpha chooses. Betas are not only strong but also should be smart enough as they will be the one's to handle everything in the absence of Alpha and Luna.

Gamma :
                  Gammas are the third in command. Next to betas they are the strongest. Most of the time Gamma's role in a pack is training the pack warriors.

Luna  :
               Luna is the she-wolf mated to the Alpha. The only equal to the Alpha is his mate.  Luna have the same power and respected just like the Alpha and share the same responsibility as the Alpha.

Mate :
             A mate is a 'soulmate' that is chosen by the moon goddess to every werewolf. A mate can be found after the wolf turns 18. A mate can either be a wolf or human or some other supernatural. An alpha mated to another alpha is less, but never zero. In that case the mated Alphas becomes the strongest as both the wolfs are strong itself. Two mated Alphas children will be more powerful than their parents. A mate is the both strength and weakness of any wolf.

Rouges :

               A rouge is a lone wolf who was either kicked out of the pack or left their pack willingly to live free. The kicked out wolves are mostly someone who was notorious in their pack. These are the dangerous one. They are merciless and destroy everything in their path. 

Claiming :

          There are three steps in the mating process. The first is claiming. It's like a verbal confirmation as the wolf belongs to each other. This process happens immediately after the wolf identifies it's mate. But the claiming process will differ in the case of an alpha which you'll learn about in the later chapters.

Marking & Mating  :

           Marking and mating is the second and third process. It doesn't have to happen in an order. Marking is the process when the wolves physically leaves a mark on their partners neck. Both male and female wolves will mark each other. Mating is physically claiming their mate and mixing their Soul as one.