Chapter 37

"Nick we're going to be late. We need to be there when Aiden gets released." I lift the bed covers off of him and he groans.

"Baby, let me sleep." He mumbles and he hugs his pillow even tighter.

"No. Come on." I struggle to pull the pillow out underneath his messy black hair and his head is so damn heavy.

"Liv." He lifts his head and I pulled a little too hard and I fall on my butt with the pillow hitting me in the face, "Oh fuck." He jumps up and bursts out laughing as I sit there death staring him. My butt hurts now and a sharp pain runs through my leg. It's been a week since I've been released and most of the time I can walk without the crutches but it still hurts.

"Liv. Are you okay?" He bends down and studies my leg.

"I'm fine. Come on, get ready." He helps me up and I wrap my towel tightly around me again.

"You don't need to tighten it around me, baby." He winks and I stare at his shirtless body and in slow motion, I drop the towel to the ground and he smirks as he looks me up and down and he moves closer to me and places his hands on my waist and circles his thumbs on my hip bones.

"Hm. Better." He smirks and he pushes me more into him and his lips meet mine and his hands move up to my chest, instantly mine go onto his pecks and I push him away from me. 

"Get ready." I wink and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Fine." He raises his eyebrow and drops his grey track pants right in front of me and smirks. I stare at his white Calvin Klein briefs and I bite my lip. He's good at teasing me too and I take a step closer to him and as I reach for his lips he pulls away.

"Hm wait... Don't pull away." I tug on his jaw and he grips my hand, "Sorry baby, I have to go get ready." His tone is cocky and he walks past me and heads to the shower. I bite my lip, gasp, and wrap the towel around myself again. He's good. I walk into the bathroom and his back is faced to the shower door, I lean on the door frame and I stare at his back, the water trickles down him and my eyes study his two perfect dimples and I find myself biting on my fingernail as I look at his perfect toned back and his bum.

"Liv." He turns around and frowns.

"Nick." I look up at the ceiling trying my best to not make him think I was checking him out but he knows me too well.

"Like what you see." He winks, looks down at his own body, and continues showering.

"Nah, you're not chicken nuggets sorry." I wink and he rolls his eyes. I spin around to my cupboards and I look for warm clothes. It's a bit difficult to wear jeans with the stitches in my leg but I'll suppose I can put up with the pain. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans, a white long sleeve knitted jersey, and boots.

"Here let me help." He walks back in with a towel around his waist and his wet hair is all over the show, he grabs the new plaster on my bedside table and bends down in front of me, and waits for me to finish cleaning it. He looks up at me and then he gently sticks it on.

"Sorry." He whispers and stands up and kisses me on the forehead, I pull his face closer to mine and our lips instantly meet, his Axe aftershave scent makes it's way to my nose and I moan a little and our kiss gets intensified. He slowly moves his hands from my cheek down to my towel and he unties it and gently pulls it off of me. I lay back and he hovers on top of me, our tongues still fighting for dominance and my hands move down to his waistline and I undo his towel and I tug it off of him. I need him. He runs his hand down my chest, to my stomach and he starts kissing my neck and my breathing escalates as he moves his hand further down.

"Nick," I whisper, and then his phone rings. He pauses.

"Fuck." He mumbles under his breath as his forehead is against mine and he gets off of me. I lie there staring at the ceiling for a second. I blame whoever invented cellphones for the fact that I have no sex life. I lean up on my arms and he stares at his phone ringing.