Chapter 10

Well I guess it's fair to say that I got a restless nights sleep, all I can think about is whether Nick is okay and where he is. It's not my problem I know but I still love the guy. Stormi stretches out next to me and I can see she's definitely not in the mood for this day.

"Hey Liv." Elaina pops her head in my room and I sit up on my bed.

"Hey." I smile as she sits on the foot of my bed.

"You okay?" she says and I just nod.

"I'm good. I am going to take a shower and I'll meet you downstairs okay." I give her a hug. I shower, get ready and when I go downstairs everyone is sitting around the table eating breakfast.

"Morning Liv." Brad smiles.

"Hey guys." I take a seat next to him. Brad must have so many questions.

"So are we still fine with moving day today?" Collin asks and we all nod.

"Of course." I nod and Jess smiles.

"Aiden, Dylan and Brad, are you guys fine with helping Collin paint the babies nursery walls today? That's the only thing we need help with." Jess smiles.

"Sure." Aiden says.

"Wait who's going to carry all the heavy stuff and what not?" Jess says.

"Babe, why don't you and I and Elaina and Dylan do the shopping and Liv and Brad can do the painting and Aiden and Jane can pack the rest of the boxes from dads house and move them to the new house?" Collin points to us all and looks chuffed with himself.

"Yeah that sounds good" We all nod and after breakfast we all clean up and do what we need to do. Brad and I borrow Dylan's car and we head to the new apartment. Its stunning, white on the outside and beautiful light grey walls with large windows on the inside, I cant believe they are having a baby. I really am so excited for them. Brad and I walk into the nursery and I now understand why they wanted to repaint the room, it has dark purple walls.

"Purple walls." Brad says and we both just look at each other and then back at the walls.

"Thank goodness they want to repaint it." I smile, we see the paint canisters standing inside the cupboards and we take them out. Thank goodness its white paint.

"So are you ready to do this?" Brad asks as he bends down to mix the paint and to get the masking tape.

"Yes. Thank goodness you're tall." I wink and he laughs at me while we do the preparations for the painting and we start painting.

"Hey Liv. Who is Nick?" he asks, I stop painting for a second and we both just look at each other. I was waiting for that.

"He is my ex." I say and I continue to paint.

"What happened?" He says, I try to burry my face a bit so he can't see how red I am but I guess I should tell him.

"Well we've been best friends for years and eventually it ended up being a relationship, well sort off I suppose, and eventually we had sex and the morning I woke up after that he was gone and I didn't see him again." I smile and he just looks taken aback.

"I'm really sorry." he says as he continues painting, there's awkward silence surrounding the area for a few minutes.

"If it makes you feel any better, my ex cheated on me with one of her best girl friends." He shrugs and my eyes widen a bit.

"Okay you win." I sarcastically say and we both laugh a little.

"Life is weird hey." He says, I look at him for a minute, his muscles are so toned and I can tell he's flexing every time he moves the roller up and down the wall and I just smile at him. He's definitely flexing on purpose, we continue with the painting and its really quite fun, we got some music playing, some lame dancing and small talk about life. We really do have a lot in common. We finish three of the four walls.