Chapter 12

Another two weeks of college has passed and college life is a hell of a lot more tougher then school. It's assignment on assignment and tests here and test there... sometimes it just feels like it's me, my laptop and my water bottle against the rest of the world. Lucky for me Jane, Aiden and Brad have been supportive and has been coping well with my stressful and bitchy moods and all that. I couldn't ask for better people during this time.

"Liv. What are you thinking?" Jane snaps me out of my haze and I immediately turn to her.

"Just that I'm grateful to have you guys here." I smile at the three of them and continue drinking my coffee.

"Maybe we should do a night out?" Aiden suggests and Brad agrees with him.

"I think that sounds like a good idea." Jane nods and I look at the three of them waiting for my answer in suspense. A small little flashback of my drunken nights pop up again and I shiver a little.

"You guys go. I've had enough drunken and clubbing nights to last me a lifetime." I shrug and they all frown. I've already let them in about my few adventures when college started and they were nice about it.

"You can't punish yourself forever Liv." Aiden says and I look down as I remember how he's saved me. Twice now.

"Okay yeah. Let's do it." I nod and they all smile in excitement. We agree that Jane and I will get ready at my house and the boys will pick us up. We head to the mall to find something decent and appropriate to wear.

"Hey Olivia." Kim hugs me and then hugs Jane.

"Are you guys going somewhere tonight?" She glances at our bags and then back up at us.

"Yeah we're going out tonight." Jane smiles and Kim nods.

"Okay well have fun. Remember to be safe and you have my phone number if anything goes wrong." She hugs us again and heads off to Zara. She really is such a pleasant person especially with someone of her status and popularity in college. Cheer captain means a lot in this place. Jane and I shop around for a few more things and after a light lunch we head back to my place to get ready.

"So Aiden and I were talking." Jane looks at me as she puts mascara on.

"Yeah?" I motion her to continue.

"He wants to get married at like the end of this year." She says and she really doesn't look to happy about it.

"Why so soon?"

"I don't know. He's just pushing it you know." She shrugs.

"Don't you think you should tell him how you feel then?" I reply.

"Yeah I'll have to eventually." She continues on and then there's silence for a second.

"I'm sorry. I hope you don't think all of this is awkward Liv." She walks closer to me and she really has a worried look on her face.

"No. I honestly support the two of you. You belong together and my history with him is like nothing anymore." I shrug as I straighten my hair.

"How did you guys meet?" She asks and I look away instantly. The memories of the lake house and my skinny dipping resurface and I still can't believe how embarrassing that was.

"I met him the one night I was swimming in the lake. He thought I was commuting suicide or something because it was like 12am." I nod. I'm not going to give her the gory details because it's in the past now and nothing serious happened. After we get the text that the boys are downstairs we head out and meet them.

"Dinner first before drinking." Brad says and we all agree. We head to diner and order four large milkshakes and four cheeseburgers. Well there goes my diet.