Chapter 16

"Liv remember you have cheer practice in an hour and I have football so I won't see you until later tonight." Brad yells from the kitchen.

"Yes I am already dressed." I reply while busy tying my hair up in a high ponytail. I give myself one glance in the mirror again and I make my way out of the bathroom. Brad is standing there shirtless again, with grey sweats and messy blonde hair. He smirks as he looks me up and down and I roll my eyes.

"Done checking me out?" I raise my eyebrow and I put my hands on my hips.

"You know Olivia. A cheerleader and a football player are just meant to be together you know." He says sarcastically and he smirks again.

"Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you?" I wink at him and grab my keys and walk off. He had to stay an extra two weeks and it turns out that there was more damage than they had thought but I didn't mind Brad being there, we study, cook and continue on with our banter like we've known each other for years. If this was Airbnb I'd give him 9 stars out of 10 but that's only because he can't put a toilet seat down. I've finally been back to gym properly and Kim canceled practice for the two weeks without warning but I didn't mind because I had more time to study and focus on my assignments. I haven't seen Nick once since our little tiff by my lecture room and I've preferred it that way and as for Jane and Aiden we've been continuing on like normal mainly only seeing each other in the library.

"Where's Kim?" Jane joins my side while we're walking to the field.

"No idea." I shrug. She's been acting really off on the cheerleading group chat and has basically not said anything to Jane and I. We see all the other girls and we walk towards them.

"Oh remember we need to go home next weekend for Jess and Collins gender reveal party." I remind Jane and she gives me an excited smile.

"Who's organizing it?" She questions.

"My mom and Dr Patterson." I smile and she jumps up and down and squeals.

"I can't wait. I wonder what they are having." She smiles again.

"I bet you $10 it's a boy." I wink.

"No I'm pretty sure its a girl." She replies cooley and we shake hands on the bet. We finally reach all the other girls and we listen to how they are complaining about Kim canceling practice and being so weird on the group. I'm so glad Jane and I weren't the only ones who thought so.

"Guys..." the one girl says and she points past my head. As I turn around I see Kim getting off of a bike and taking her helmet off and the guy does the same.

"No fucking way." Jane shockingly says and her eyes are widened and quite frankly mine are too.

"Nick." She says again and we just stare at how the two of them are busy making out. With his hands on her ass and hers around his neck.

"Who is that?" The same girl puts emphasis on the that and everyone's eyes are just on them.

"Nick Rhodes." Jane says and I'm still quite shocked and annoyed to be honest. I remove my eyes from the two sucking face and I roll my eyes when I see literally all the girls have their eyes on them and their mouths are practically hanging open.

"What are you guys staring at?" Couch Sylvester sounds curious and everyone immediately turns to face her.

"N-Nothing Coach." One girl says.

"Sorry about that." Kim runs up to us and she fixes her ponytail a bit and blows Nick a kiss and she looks back at all of us staring at her. Her eyes meet mine for a brief second and then she clears her throat.