Chapter 18

When my ears hear the ringing alarm I immediately groan. I just want to lie in a little ball and die. Remind me again why we decided to book our flights home for 10 am? I switch the alarm off and when I sit up I can hear the gushing, hard rain outside my window. Great flying in rain, might as well sign my death wish today. I get out of bed, head to the shower and get dressed into tights, the leather jacket with white shirt and my heeled short boots with a scarf. Thank goodness I packed last night, that would've been a mission. As I boil the kettle my phone rings.

"Are you awake?" Brads sleepy rough voice meets my ears.

"Showered and ready to go." I bragged.

"Wait you're actually dressed and ready before me? Olivia Bell are you excited to be going home or something?" He says sarcastically and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up I miss my mom and Stormi okay." I hiss and he laughs a little.

"She loves me more than she loves you." He taunts and I can hear him getting up and putting the shower tap on.

"Okay I'm going to get ready, Aiden said he'll pick us up." We say our goodbyes and I drink my coffee, clean the house up a bit and I wait for them to come. I pause while making my bed  as I hear a knock on the door. I glance at my watch and no way would they be this quick. As I open the door I see Nick leaning on the frame quite soaked from the rain and he's looking at me up and down studying my body again.

"Can I help you?" I say coldly and his grass green eyes meet mine again. He doesn't say a word as he leans back up and moves himself into my apartment and he stands there for a minute inspecting the place.

"Going somewhere?" He looks at my packed bag and then back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Home." Is all I say and he leans on my desk.

"What do you want Nick?" My hands are still on the door and he just keeps looking at me and piercing his lips and he runs his finger on it.

"Look. I'm quite serious about Kim Liv and you being so snarky towards her during cheerleading practices and stuff. It needs to stop." I look at his expressionless face and then my eyes widen. I might actually strangle him. What he's saying is far from the truth, the week after the party we had cheer practice and she was the one that made my life a living hell, she was the one that kept embarrassing me and making snarking remarks towards me and I barely even said anything I just took it and even the other girls told her to back off but I refused to stoop down to her level.

"Wow doing noodles dirty work for her?" I sneere and his jaw clenches. I was suppose to say Kim but noodle just seemed fitting, once you see it, you can't unsee it you know.

"What is wrong with you?" He hisses and his tone is completely cold and I stand frozen in my spot. Maybe I'm not the bitchy person I think I am because he's seeing right through me.

"Get out." I motion to the door and he walks towards me towering over me and there's complete silence. For a brief second his face softens but he clenches his jaw again and walks out slamming the door behind him. I take a deep breath in and out and I slide myself down the door leaning on it. My legs are like jelly and my hands are trembling. I'm so angry that in this moment I want to burst out in tears but he's not going to get to me like this. The old Olivia, the one in high school would have run out and probably start crying but I know I need to toughen up and this is the only way I know how. I sit like that for a few minutes until the silence gets interrupted as my phone rings and I get up and when I pick it up it's Aiden's caller ID.

"Hi." I manage to say.

"We're here." He replies cooly and I grab my stuff, lock my apartment and head downstairs only to be met by Brad at the door holding an umbrella and he grabs my bag from me.