Chapter 39

"You stupid bitch. I just bought your dinner so you will have sex with me." Jessie says.

"Get off. Please don't. Please stop, jus-."

"Liv. Wake up." My eyes instantly open and I sit up with Nick next to me, looking so worried. Sweat and tears are running down my face and he instinctively wraps his arms around me.

"Baby. Shhh, you're safe." He whispers.

"I-I just had a bad dream." I manage to say in between sobs.

"Was it your birthday?" He sounds sad and another tear escapes my eyes as I think of Jessie.

"No." I look up at him and he frowns as he wipes the tear off my cheek.

"Liv?"  He whispers. I get up to head to the bathroom and I glance at the balcony and it's still dark. I stand in front of the mirror. Messy bun, puffy eyes, and only in underwear. I lean over the sink and as I splash cold water on my face, Nick's warm hand meets my back.

"Baby. Talk to me. We said no secrets." He kisses my head and I stand there for a second. He doesn't know about the whole Jessie thing. 

"Just this guy Jessie, well more like-." I swallow as I look at Nick's face that has just hardened. "He was my lecturer." I shrug.

"Olivia. What happened?" His eyes narrow and I turn around and I lean against the basin and he stands in front of me. I scan his body, and he's only in his Calvin Klein briefs, his abs are toned and his V-lines are looking extra sexy tonight. I walk forward and I run hands over each of his six-pack blocks and his breathing increases as I reach his briefs. I look up at his face as my hand goes lower and he bites his lip.

"Baby no." He takes my hand away and I frown, "Tell me first." He demands and he takes a step back and folds his arms.

"Nick, please don't make me," I say and I walk towards him and he takes another step back.

"Tell me?" He demands again and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, it's the same situation as last time, just escalated a bit more but Aiden got me in time." My voice breaks and tears leave my eyes again, thinking back to it. I look at Nick and his eyes widen and he instantly spins around and punches the wall and the noise is so loud it causes Stormi to bark.

"Nick, what the fuck?" My eyes widen and he leans his head on the wall and his breathing increases. I walk towards him and as I put my hand on his arm his breathing stops.

"Olivia. I am so so sorry that I wasn't there." He spins around and sits on the edge of the bathtub.

"Nick. It's fi-."

"No, it isn't Olivia. Don't you get it? None of this crap would've happened to you if I didn't just leave you. Baby, I'll never be able to forgive myself." He puts his bruised hand on my cheek and his eyes become glossy.

"Look I'm fine Nick. You're here now and that's all that matters." I walk forward and I place my arms around his neck and his hands go around my waist. 

"I love you, Baby." He stares into my eyes and then he kisses me.

"I love you too," I say in between kissing him. My lips move down from his lips to his neck.

"Liv." He whispers as I kiss further down his body until I'm kneeling in front of him. My hands go down to his jocks and his eyes widen.

"Really?" He sounds shocked but quite impressed.

"Really," I whisper and I take his jocks off and his hands run through my messy hair as I go down on him. He picks me up halfway through and as we make our way to the bed, he gently lies me down and hovers over me.