Chapter 19

"Hey Olivia wake up." I feel a warm hand pushing on my back. I open my eyes and Brad is towering over me with a smirk on his face.

"Let me sleep, please?" I give him puppy dog eyes but he just rolls his eyes at me and sits down next to me.

"It's already 11 am. I think you've slept enough besides your mom said you need to go and fetch the cake for the party." He speaks softly and he just keeps staring at me. His eyes are so blue it matches the ocean.

"Fine." I huff and I sit up and yawn. I watch Brad as he walks around my room inspecting the place and he stops by a box next to my bookshelf. He looks at me, smirks and then he kneels down to the box.

"So now I know where the purple unicorn situation came from." He takes out the purple unicorn teddy bear that I've had for like years, it was the one my dad bought me before I started high school. I forgot about it. He gets back up holding it and smirking at me.

"Oh my word." I giggle a little bit and my face goes Scarlett.

"It's cute." He smirks and puts it on my bed. I stare at the medium sized toy and I smile a bit remember how my dad was smiling when he gave me the box with it in. Damn I miss him.

"You okay?" Brad puts his arm on my thigh and I flinch again pulling my leg away and his eyes widen a bit.

"I'm okay." I get up walk passed him to the bathroom. I take a long, much needed shower, as I stand there flashbacks from the teacher incident and my birthday come up and I quickly push it away. Be strong Olivia, I remind myself and I take a deep breath in and out and I try to think about todays gender reveal. It's actually quite exciting. After my long shower I walk back into my room and it's silent so with a towel wrapped around me I make my way to the cupboards.

"Shit Liv." I hear Aiden's voice shriek and I immediately cling onto the towel making sure it doesn't fall off. There's a wall separating my bedroom from my cupboards and bathroom so obviously I didn't see him.

"Aiden!" I shriek and I pop my head around the side of the wall to see his red face.

"Why are you in my room?" I hiss and he begins to laugh a little.

"Doesn't this just bring back memories." He laughs again and I roll my eyes.

"Sorry I didn't know you went to shower. I'll head downstairs but can we please talk when you're done?" I'm struggling to figure out if him wanting to talk is a good or bad thing. His face is so difficult to read.

"Sure. Let me get ready." I give him a small smile and he walks out. I wonder what he wants. I turn to face my cupboards again and I look at all the pink dresses I own. Gosh I hate pink. Eventually I decided to go with the short, lace strapless, my leather jacket and black heels with my hair in a pony tail. I look myself in the mirror and I have to say I'm quite impressed. I make my way downstairs to find everyone sitting around the dining room table with coffee and everyone looks so dressed up but still no sign of Jess or Collin. Jane and Elaina are also both wearing short pink dresses with their hair down and the boys are wearing blue chinos and white button up shirts. This color scheme is going to mess with my head but it's for Jess and Collin I keep reminding myself.

"Black leather jacket and pink dress Liv?" Elaina raises her eyebrow and I glance at Brad and he just winks at me.

"Whatever." I say as I take a seat next to him.

"Who's coming with me to pick the cake up?" I ask and everyone avoids eye contact with me.

"Aiden?" I ask remembering that he wants to talk to me.

"Yeah I'll come with." He nods and gives Jane a kiss on the cheek as we both get up. I grab Dylan's keys and we head to the Jeep. I put my new sunglasses on and I have to admit I do feel a bit badass.