Chapter 25

"Hey Olivia wake up." Brad's voice reaches me but so does the smell of the coffee in his hands. I instantly open my eyes and sit up, which of course was a bad idea because it feels like someone has hit my over the head with a brick or something.

"Ouch." I yelp, holding my head for a second. Brad sits next to me and laughs a little, "It was that damn tequila shot." I groan grabbing the cup of goodness out of his hand.

"Or it was the three caramel vodka and cokes you downed." He winks and I just roll my eyes as I take a sip. Hmm, definitely heaven.

"So do you remember me asking you out on a date last night?" He asks shyly and I do recall something about a date.

"Yes I remember." I smile.

"Do you still want to do it?"

"Yes." I take another sip of coffee. Today's mission is to get to know him and to prove Mr Rhodes wrong once and for all.

"I'm going to take a shower and I'll meet you downstairs." I get up and I kiss his cheek.

"Sure, Dylan and Collin is busy making breakfast."

"Please make sure Dylan doesn't burn the bacon like he does almost every time." I roll my eyes and I head to the bathroom and as I stand under the raining water I just keep thinking about Nick's lips on my forehead. I miss him but he makes me so damn angry.

"So Liv. How's the hangover?" Aiden laughs and I shoot him a look.

"No hangover anymore thanks." I retort and everyone laughs.

"Thanks for not burning the bacon Dyl." I take a bite of my crispy bacon and boy does that help with the hangriness.

"We're going to leave after breakfast so that you can get back to studying." Collin says.

"Yeah I do need to study." I smile at Brad and he's stuffing his face with his omelette.

"Yeah I'm going to stay tonight." He adds and everyone just looks at the two of us.

"Sounds good." I reply and we continue with breakfast and when we're done we all clean up.

"Bye guys. Remember the baby shower Liv." Elaina reminds me and I'm so excited because I'm the one who's organizing it and we're going to do it just before Brad and I go to Australia.

"Won't forget." I reply softly and she releases from the hug and I hug Dylan last. Both Brad and I stand there waving bye to everyone and we head back inside.

"So what is the plan exactly?" I ask as we make our way to the kitchen. Need more coffee.

"Well, maybe you should do some work and I can help you and then afterwards I'm taking you out. Do you know any nice restaurants in the area?" He says leaning on the island and I look at him. He gives me a boyish smile.

"Yeah I know a few." I say softly.

"Wait don't tell me, I'll use google." He gives me his trademark smirk. I look at his face, how can Nick not trust him? He really looks so genuine and kind.

"Okay then." I add and I make us both coffee.

"So what do you need help with?" He asks as we make our way to the living room with the books and a files stacked neatly on the coffee table. Man I love colour coding things!

"I'm good with Intro to Law and Family Law. Contract law is a bit difficult. I just don't understand the whole-." Before I can hand him the piece of paper his lips are on mine again and he pulls me into him on the couch.

"Brad my paper is being creased." I shriek pulling away from him and looking at my, what was a nicely written piece of paper.

"Sorry." He says softly and he burst out laughing as I get up from the couch.