Chapter 15

"I cannot believe you fell off of the treadmill Olivia. I wish I was there to record it." Brad laughs a little as I stand opposite him studying his bare chest. Damn those broad shoulders and V lines really aren't bad on the eyes.

"Liv?" He snaps me out of my gaze and my eyes follow up to his smirking face.

"Yes I know it was quite sore okay. You've been going on about it for three days now." I take a sip of my coffee and he just rolls with laughter.

"You're an ass." I mutter and he laughs even more.

"Every time I see your knee I can just picture it in slow motion. Come on get ready, if you want to study Law next semester you need to go talk to the Dean." He rinses out his mug and my eyes follow him as he makes his way to the bathroom. He even has cute dimples on his back. Living with him for the past three days has been great. For a guy, he's pretty neat and a real gentleman to be honest and our friendship has gotten a lot stronger. Every time I go to class and walk to my car Nick is there leaning on it and honestly just pissing me off every time. He says he isn't going to give up but eventually he'll get the message I hope. The fact that something is off about his story from South Africa lingers in my mind and I really am tempted to ask him about it but giving him the bitchy Olivia side of me is definitely my MO right now.

"Liv! Snap out of it." Brad shoves my shoulder and again I snap out of my deep thought.

"Girl go shower and get ready. You already take so long." His sarcasm makes me roll my eyes and I get clothes and head to the bathroom to shower. Let's just say since Brad has been here I haven't been late to a single class and he's making sure my ass is at gym everyday after all a revenge body is the best kind of revenge.

"Miss Bell. You're marks are of top standard but the classes for next semester are full." The Dean leans in toward us on his table and I just look down.

"Dean Saunders, I'll work ten times harder then any other student you've ever had. Please can you just make an exception." I plead and I can see Brad also staring at the Dean. He glances at Brad and then back at me and then he looks down at my file and then back up at me again.

"Fine but I expect you to have top marks Miss Bell and you need to understand the university doesn't do this often." He sighs and he peers at me over his glasses.

"I do really appreciate this." I give him an innocent smile but deep down I just want to jump up for joy but I'm a professional I remind myself.

"Well your argument as to why you want to change degrees was compelling. You're already acting like a little lawyer." He slightly smiles and types something on his computer. Brad rolls his eyes and the corner of his lips turn into a slight curve.

"Take this to the receptionist and you start next semester." He hands me a paper from his printer and I thank him as we head out.

"You can make a difference in the legal field?" Brad mimics the part of my speech and I roll my eyes.

"Such an over used line Olivia." He rolls his eyes and I shrug.

"Like you didn't use it in your application letter." I reply back.

"It was your puppy dog eyes that must've done the trick." He rolls his eyes.

"Whatever I got in didn't I?" I shrug as I hand the paper to the receptionist. I have to admit, I'm really nervous about changing degrees but I know I can do this.

"Goodluck with catching up this semesters eight subjects." Brad brags and I look at him.

"Wait what?" I frown.