Chapter 8

Weeks have passed and I've been spending a lot of time with Jane and Aiden and the more I see how they interact with each other the more happy and jealous I become, he truly does look happy.

"So Aiden, when are you going to tell your dad that you guys are engaged?" He smiles at me and then looks at Jane.

"Long weekend maybe? I think I'm ready to introduce Jane to them." He grabs her hand and she has a huge smile on her face.

"Exciting hey." I smirk and we all just get back to doing our work. We've all been spending long nights in the library busy doing work, I haven't been out drinking or partying since the pool party and I'm really proud of myself. As I type on my laptop I hear a person walking towards us.

"Liv I want you to meet someone." Jane whispers next to me and as I look up, and our eyes instantly lock. He's got blue eyes, a beard, black hair and an athletic body. I look down again blushing, I did not expect to be set up or meeting someone new.

"Hi, I'm Brad." He whispers.

"Olivia." I say with a smile. He takes a seat next to Aiden and they shake hands. I look back at my laptop screen and I try to hide my face, I can't believe my ex is setting me up with someone.

"Liv we have class." Jane says, we pack our stuff up, say bye to the guys and we walk out.

"A set up? If I knew I wouldn't have worn my hair in a bun, a hoody and no make up." I say and Jane just shrugs.

"You look good Liv." She smiles.

"He's on the football team with Aiden, I'm sorry if you thought it's weird, we just want you to meet someone else and make more friends you know." She says and I just smile.

"I appreciate that, thanks Jane." She really is such a friendly and nice girl.

"You ready for Miami?" I ask as we take our seats in class.

"Yes, I'm super nervous but I'm really excited."

"You'll be fine, Atleast you'll have me too." I say and she just nods.

"Can I just ask you something?"

"Sure?" She looks worried.

"You don't still have feelings for Aiden?"

"No I honestly don't. I've had one great love and Aiden wasn't it." I smile and she just takes a breath of relief.

"Sorry I just don't want to lose him."

"You won't. I can see he's head over heels in love with you Jane." I smile and then the lecturer walks in. I really truly am happy for them. The lecture drags and I still need to pack for the long weekend.

"So what do you think of Brad?" She says as we walk out the class.

"He's cute." I smile thinking of his quirky smirk and Jane just winks at me.

"Who's cute?" Aiden catches up to us and grabs Janes books.

"Liv thinks Brad is cute." He looks at me and then looks back at Jane.

"Good they'll be cute together." He smiles and we all laugh about it whilst walking to Starbucks.

"Hey guys." Brad joins us and he just smiles at me.

"Are you guys ready for tonight's football game?" He asks and we all just nod.

"Liv have you even thought about joining the cheerleading team?" Jane asks and I just look down.

"Um, I really don't want to be part of groups since I might be going to UCLA next year." I look at them and then at Aiden who looks quite shocked.

"You never told me this?" He says and I look at Jane and Brad who are all staring at me.