Chapter 4

"Olivia open the door." I hear a loud knock on my door and I jump up immediately, as I get on my feet, I look up and have an instant headache.

"Hello Olivia." The person knocks on the door again, this time very loudly.

"Hold on." I put a bra on and head towards the door. As I open the door, my eyes widen a bit. The first thing I see is Jessie's face, I look down and he has a bouquet of white roses in his one hand and a Starbucks brown paper bag in the other hand. I immediately regret not cleaning myself up properly before he came.

"May I come in?" He asks and I move so he can enter, thank goodness my apartment is clean. He walks over to the kitchen and places both the flowers and the paper bag on the counter. I just follow him in.

"What are the flowers for?"

"Well they are apology flowers, sorry about last night." He says handing them to me. They are so so stunning.

"Thank you but you didn't have to do that, I think I owe you more of an apology." I say and my face goes red again.

"No it's okay. I bought your car back just by the way, I still had your keys." He says whilst busy unpacking the coffee and muffins from the paper bag.

"Here you go." He hands me the coffee and I could literally marry this guy right now.

"Thank you." I smile and he just smirks at me, I watch as he makes his way around my apartment busy analyzing the place.

"Lovely apartment you have here." He says as he looks at my bookshelf.

"Thanks." I smile while taking a seat on the couch, he's so beautiful to stare at.

"What are your plans for today Olivia?" He asks while taking my Jane Austen Emma book out of the bookshelf.

"Um I have a class at 2 and then I'm going to be doing some work and what not." I smile and he looks up from the book and stares at me.

"I see. That sounds fun." He smirks at me again and I just look down.

"Why are you here Jessie?" I ask and he puts the book back.

"I like you, I think you're quite a nice person to look at." I frown, that's a bit weird.

"Not in that way, I just think you're a nice person." He says trying to correct his last statement.

"I see." I smile and he joins me on the couch.

"We should go for dinner tonight." He says and I just nod.

"Sure." I smile, is it weird that I'm excited for this to happen? We continue making small talk about university and life and we finish off breakfast with him leaving after we had our muffins. I feel like I need to be on my game 24/7 with this guy, he's tall, handsome, older and more sophisticated than anyone I've ever met... I really like that about him. After he leaves I decide to take another shower, get ready for class and just clean up a bit again. I can't stop staring at the lovely roses he brought. My train of thought gets interrupted by a text.

Hey Liv are you okay?? Sorry about last night, let go get some coffee and we can talk.
Jane.

I smile and tell her that its no problem we should go before our 2 o'clock class. I put some laundry in the machine, go to the stationary shop and then head out to the campus library to get a few books I need to finish my assignment. The day feels like it's moving so quickly. I head to Starbucks to wait for Jane.

"Hey Liv." She hugs me and we order coffee.

"I'm so so sorry about last night." She says and she really does look apologetic.