Chapter 17

"Brad! Stop Snoring!" I throw a pillow to the couch and I can here him groan when it hit him. I lay back down and I smile proudly to myself, atleast my aim isn't off.

"Thanks for that Olivia." He whines and he throws the pillow back to the bed but he misses me. I can hear him get up and make his way to the bathroom and I just throw my blankets over my head. I don't want to adult today.

"We need to go shopping today." He walks back in towards the kitchen boiling the kettle and his voice is still rough.

"I have three classes first." I say with the blankets still over my head and there was silence around the room for a few minutes. Brad hasn't said anything and when I remove the covers from my face his piercing blue eyes meet mine and his grinning at me.

"What?" I frown.

"Meet my little friend." He motions to a glass of water and he's grinning at me like a little child.

"Please don't. I'll get up but please don't do it." I plead and he just rolls his eyes and sigh.

"Fine. Be glad you're helping me out with a place to stay." He retorts and I slowly get out of bed.

"I'm kind of regretting it you know." I stick my tongue out and march to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and then when I head outside, the huge cup of heaven (coffee) awaits for me on the counter. As I reach out to take it Brad hits my hand away.

"Why did you do that?" I groan and he smirks and he leans in and presses his lips against mine again. Seriously does he not know anything about French kissing?

"Now you can have it." He hands me the mug and I just look at him.

"You're weird Brad." I say taking a sip and he rolls his eyes.

"The agreement is I kiss you whenever I want." He states.

"Ever heard of French kissing?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm saving the good stuff for when I see NickNak ogling you." He presses his lips on his mug and I almost sprayed out all my coffee when he said NickNak.

"You know that was the nickname I gave him when we were kids." I laugh and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not even surprised." He retorts and I roll my eyes and we both laugh a little.

"So am I getting you at the mall then?" I shrug grabbing my keys and bag.

"Yes." He nods and I head downstairs to my car only to find the one and only Kim standing next to it.

"Can I help you?" I raise an eyebrow and she looks me up and down and then smiles all sweetly.

"Yeah look Olivia. Nick's mine now and I appreciate it if you stayed away and-."

"Hey listen he's all yours, I'm not interested." I raise my hands up in defense and she looks me up and down and smiles again.

"Good I'm glad we got that sorted out." She smiles and walks back to her Mini Cooper. It's pink people. I roll my eyes as I watch her get in and I get into my car and head to campus. Three boring classes here I come, it's so difficult being a diligent student and knowing that I'm going to change degrees makes studying this so annoying but I need to do it.

"Hey." Jane sits next to me and it looks like she hasn't slept at all, she has severe dark circles under her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"These freaking assignment just won't end and Aiden had some of the football boys over last night and they stayed up so late playing Xbox. Why wasn't Brad there?" She brushes her hand down her face and then rests her head on it.