Chapter 54

"So here we are..."

The four of us stood in front of the entrance to the forest, where the hidden base of Black Fox was situated. "So, quick round. In and out. Stay hidden." I heard Chief speak into my com-link. "Let's go." and me, Leo and Nate split into different ways, though all leading straight to a building, guarded by two rounds of tall walls, which were again guarded by an electric fence. 

"There's only one person who can disable those." I said, and turned to the boys who had just arrived next to me behind the wires. "On it!" said Leo, giving a little salute, then crackling with electricity, he ran faster than the bullet train, dismantling the electrical ward on the way. He stopped next to us. "Good job. The wards have bene brought down." Greg said into our coms from the car, outside the forest. "How many entrances are there?" I asked, pressing my hand to my own earpiece. "Six. One in all the four directions, one near the secured helipad, and one underground. Currently, the underground and top are heavily guarded. Your only choice is the four main entrances. Also, two guards are heading your way." he said, and i heard a click to my right. 

Nate was getting his bow and arrow ready. "I got this." he said, and jumped onto a tree, which hid him completely from view. Leo and I sunk into the shadows as footsteps approached our way. A swoosh sounded, followed by two thuds and clapping of palms as if shaking of dust. "Too easy." said the voice of Nate as we came back out. "Nice take-down." said Leo. "Which arrow did you use?" 

"Tranquilizers. Knocks them out for 2 hours. So all we need to do is...." he jumped down from the tree, took both the guards from their collar and dragged them easily to a corner. "Safest entrance Greg?" Nate asked pressing his com. "You guys can go to through the East, North and the West. I have sent you each a blueprint of the interior I found by hacking the weakest camera. First, you guys need to find a way into the control room to disable the walls of the other cameras. Do that first, and then we can continue. Good luck guys." and he went off, leaving nothin but silence.

"Let's go!" I hissed and went toward the east which was guarded by the wall. "There's only one thing I can do other than fly." I thought in my head and took out my grappling hook. Moving back, I threw the hook onto a branch, and effortlessly swung cleanly over the walls, landing on the ground. Looking to my sides, I realized that the boys had gone too. A large door stood in front of me. 

"Here we go."

I know it's short.
Trust me.

It's for your good 👀