Chapter 65

Cuz he was just a dick and I knew it. Got me so mad sitting in this chair, like I dont care

Go get him out my hair

________________________________________________________________________________Hair (Get weird, 2015) ~Little Mix ft. Sean Paul

Greg's POV

At around 7:15, I heard a noise of the garage door closing, half asleep. "What the hell?" going to my desk computer, I turned on the garage cam to find the car missing. Taking out my phone, I called KC. She replied, but she seemed anxious about something. "Uhhh yeah. I remembered something that I needed, so I decided to get it since I was up." she said and I heard the steering wheel turning. "Oh alright. Be back soon okay?" I told but before she cut the call, I caught a few words. "Off....my tail." I heard and then the line went off. I immediately ran to the boys' rooms and woke them up. "Woah! Why'd you wake us up!" Nate asked me sleepily when he and Leo came to the basement. Looking at them from my chair behind a desk of tracking computers, I told them what had just happened. "Off her tail? What?" Leo asked, confused. 

Typing rapidly into a keyboard, I found the car's location. "She's going really fast though." I told them as they too grabbed two chairs to sit down. "Wait." I typed into the computer again. Four dots blinked right behind her. I stood up instantly. "We gotta go." I said but they pulled me back. "What's wrong?" but before I could reply, a light was glowing from where our car was usually parked and charged and stuff. The air was shimmering as the car appeared with pink electricity crackling around it. At an instant, on one of the bikes was a silhouette of a girl crouching over the seat, and after the same pink electricity covered it, the bike disappeared. "WHAT THE HECK!" Nate shouted as we slightly thrown backward because of the impact. "Wasn't- wasn't that Kiara? How did she-" he began. "We really gotta find her now, dont we?" asked Leo. I could see the worry in his eyes. "We should." 

KC's pov

"Okay, let's do this." I said to myself as I prepared myself to try something I've never done. Lifting my hands off the wheel, I let my power flow into my palms. I felt my background dissolving and my feet automatically changed into a clean crouch as a new ground took place under my feet. "Sweet" I said, as I felt my hands cover the bars of my bike, my face getting covered with the helmet. "You online?" I asked, referring to Lexi. "Always." she said. "Rear cam, left eye please." I said as Nate's upgrades appeared in front of me. The holographic cam within the helmet activated, allowing me to see behind me. "Darn it" I exclaimed, two bikes slowly catching up to me. "Fuck traffic rules today."

Clicking a button on the bike's dashboard, I felt an upgrade being added to the bike, along with many more new choice of buttons. Feeling my power coming to me again, I let go. The bike zoomed forward, leaving a pink streak in its wake. I was probably on the outskirts of New York by now. The scream rang inside my brain again, causing me to slow down. "AH" I gasped, hitting the brake. I was being magnetically pulled in a particular direction, specifically east. "I'm coming." 

After another 5 minutes, I turned back, but I didn't find anyone following me anymore, but I could still hear a faint car engine. I began speeding up again, but found something keeping up with me. I looked to my right and saw the air shine as the car appeared, driven hella fast but steadily by none other than Leo. He had no expression on his face. I couldn't get them into this. "I can't let you do this!" I said into my mic. Letting go of one hand from the handle, I brought it straight down to the side of the bike as I felt the bike become lighter, zooming fastest I ever had before. "I'm sorry." I said to myself. The magnetic pull was becoming stronger. But it wasn't to me anymore. 

"What the heck?"

It was the bike being attracted to a big magnet. I had to drive all the way to the centre of the city again. And standing in the middle of the street was...

"Chief Harris! What are you- doing here?" I asked, shocked. Coming to a halt, I kept a firm grip on the bike, otherwise, it would blow like paper to the magnet. "You heard the voice call you here?" he asked. Something was not right. How did he know about the voice. I also noticed his expression out of place. Usually, it was serious, but right now, it was curved into a malicious grin.

"How did you know about that?" I asked him. "Oh dear girl. I know everything." he said and he opened his arms wide, blowing a strong wind, causing all the debris of an abandoned building to surround him. The mini sand storm settled down as I stared in horror at the person who emerged out.

"Bla-black Fox?"