Chapter 4

"Why are we going to that reception party on Saturday?" I asked him. "Well, Mr. Larry is a good friend of mine. He requested a few spies as he has also invited few VIPs. So he said he needs extra protection for them." he said, crossing his arms. "Well, that's okay, but why us?"

"Because you teenagers have more agility than us. And the people who are suspected to attack them, well you can say that they know some of our older spies' weaknesses. You guys have lesser weaknesses than us. That's why." he replied. "Wow, that makes sense." "Yes, and also Spy teens have an easier way of escaping" "Okay, so what do you actually need me for?" i asked. "The reason we actually needed you here was because ... of this" He switched on the screen and pointed to a person with dangerous black eyes and shaggy hair. I would recognize him anywhere.

"You want my help to capture the Black Fox?" I asked. "...Yes." "And what happens after we catch him?" I asked and walked towards the screen. "That, is your choice. You can either remain here, or you can go back." he said. "We'll see that later." I said. He nodded. "So what has he done this time?" I asked, and observed the picture. "Have you heard of the mythical story of The Source Keepers?" he asked me. "Yeah, kinda. My friend had told me about it once." and remembered a myth Amaya had told me a really long time back. "According to legend, The Source Keepers are supposed to keep us safe. There is only one thing that was able to destroy the most powerful one in the group. The map to that place, as everybody knows, is in the museum. It's been stolen. And in the wrong hands, you know what can happen. There is also one more reason we're going to Larry's party, it's because he has the key to the second part of the map for the thing to destroy them. Apparently, the Keepers are alive right now. Black's crew is tracking them down." he said, pointing to the portrait again. "That's horrible. How do we plan to catch him?"

"Well, the Black Fox has a son. He's about your age. We need to find him. According to my sources, he is also a part of this." he said. "But still, how're you gonna catch either of them?" "By going to college." "WHAT? You plan to catch him in a swarm of students? You're joking right?" I asked. I mean like it kinda makes sense, but it's still a little absurd. "It's our best shot. And we have already applied for four new freshman." he said. "Ok. And which college is th-" I couldn't complete my sentence though. He got a call on his intercom.

PA: "Sir you're needed in the west wing, pronto" I could hear. "I'm on my way. Kiara, you may leave. And I suggest you get proper sleep during these two remaining days." "Yes Sir" He nodded at me and turned to go out of the door. Then I remembered something. "Sir I need few gadgets needed for the day of the reception for something." He turned back and said: "Take what you need" and left. WOOP! It's time for some fun.

*Saturday evening at 7pm*

I wore the gown which, of course, has few modifications made by me. You outdid yourself again, Amaya. This gown is beautiful. I left my hair down for the first time in a few months and I got a few of my usual gear set ups and now im walking out of my room cautiously looking around. I see Chief, from outside the glass, standing with two guys wearing suits, next to the entrance fountain. Hey, they look like we're the same age. Yay, finally i have someone of my own age to talk to here in New York.